Hisashi Funeral And Moving On

Izuku pov

Today is the day where I can see my Dad for the last time

The Pain is immeasurable

I lost my Father, my only family that I have left

No one pov

1A parents came, without their kids

Fuyumi goes and hugged Izuku

Fuyumi:*crying*I'm sorry for you'r loss.

Shota:*look at Chifuyu*Are they're going to come?

Chifuyu:No. I made sure to keep them away. Neither All Might or Magnet are allowed to come.

Izuku:*look at Touya*Touya-nii, shouldn't you be at work?

Touya:You're more important than work.

(Touya accepted that he can't become a Hero because of his Quirk and now he has his own company, The Blue Fire Industries with the help from Hisashi)

Fuyumi let go of Izuku and then Rin goes and hugged Izuku tight

Ichika, Ran and Dan came as well at the funeral

Meanwhile at the Yagi Residence

They're watching TV when they saw the news about Hisashi Funeral

Reporter:Today is a sad day. The CEO of The Midoriya Industries passed away, leaving his only Son alone in the world. It's horrible how such an innocent child to lose his father at such a young age.

Inko:Hisashi is dead?

Toshinori:If that Bastard is dead, then we can take Izuku back.

Inko:Yeah.

With 1A

They finished school and they head home, but they stopped and looked at the news

Izumi:It's great. Now that monster is dead, we can go and bring Oni-chan back.

Tenya:You're right. That Villain didn't deserve it to live and I'm going to scold Izuku for leaving without my permission.

Back to the Funeral

4 mans started to carry the coffin where Hisashi was

They lowered down the hole

Priest:Now we'll going to say our last words to Hisashi Midoriya before we say goodbye.

Touya came first

Touya:I know Hisashi since I was born. Like his Son, Hisashi was a great person. Both him Izuku make me realize that I can't become a Hero because my Quirk is hurting me and they help me. Now with Hisashi help, I could make my own company. It pain me that I never had to repay Hisashi. But I'll do it by helping Izuku in his moments now.

Touya goes back to his seat

Nezu goes to speak

Nezu:I know Hisashi Midoriya since he came to my school and enrolled at the Business Course. We bonded through the years and after he got his company, he started to fund UA. I can't describe the pain both me and My Nephew are feeling right now.

Nezu goes back to his seat

One by one goes and give their speech

Izuku was the last

He goes to speak

Izuku:*sad*I can't describe the pain I feeling right now. I lost my Father at a young age and I'm alone because I don't want anything to do with the woman who give me Birth. My Father saved me at the age of 7 from my abusive step-father, the woman who give me birth, my step-sister and her friends. It's their fault that I lost my right arm. My Father was a Hero who save me. And now I can't see him again because he died.