🌴 - Wawanakwa Gone Wild!

Start from the beginning

-

We went inside the boathouse. What could I use to trap a rabbit? I saw Gwen and Heather fighting over a net. I swear Gwen grabbed it first.

"10 seconds remaining!" Chris reminded us. Damn it, I haven't found anything. I go over to a box which has bait. Lettuce, apples and carrots. That's perfect bait for a rabbit!

Heather brought Gwen to the floor while fighting for the net. She looked next to her and saw the duck bait. "Duck bait? Yeah! That'll work." She let go of the net and Heather fell in a bucket.

"What do you Seraphina, wanna work together and win invincibility?" Gwen asks me. "Why not, I don't mind winning invincibility again."

"Ugh, I think there's still fish in here." Heather says. "The net's all yours! And p.s, it'll never hold a bear!" Gwen said as we walked off laughing.

//The million is so close! I can almost feel it. Look, I can definitely try to win. These conditions are very...gross. But it's only a few more episodes!//

-

We all grabbed our stuff and walked outside. Izzy was throwing stuff out of the box she had. "Okay, buffer thingies, old sandwich, stick, big nesty hook, SCORE! Tranquilliser gun! Guys look!" Izzy held out her gun. "Could you please aim the other way!?" Heather said.

"I will pay you to shoot her." I said. "Everybody ready?" Chris asked. "Yes!" We all said. "No!" Heather said. "Game on!"

We all ran to the forest and I walked along with Gwen. "What can you even make out of frog?" Gwen asked. "Frog? What about rabbit!?" I said. "I wish we could get stuff like fish, cow, anything normal!" Gwen complained.

//I say my biggest threats are Heather, Duncan and Leshawna. Heather being shes a big nasty bitch who's rude to everyone. Duncan's just annoying and some juvie kid who thinks he's better than anyone and Leshawna, she seems to be pretty okay. Which sucks, because she's the most chill, meaning she'll win the 100k.//

-

Gwen set out the bread in front of the duck. "Come here ducky ducky, let's get this over with." She held out a fish net, while we hid behind the bush.

"Careful Gwen, you have to be gentle and quiet or you'll scare it." I say. "Got it." She started pouring the bread. "Come and get it!" Gwen said.

The duck ran to the bread and started eating it. Then it ran so quickly I could barely see it after a few seconds.

"Maybe let's focus on my rabbit!" I say. Gwen sighs, then nods.

-

I saw a rabbit and a few others around it. "Okay, come here rabbit!" I say and started dropping the chopped apples and lettuce. The rabbit looked at it, then went the other way. "Oh you're joking."

//I didn't know rabbits were dumb okay?//

-

"Hey look! That's my duck! Get it!" Gwen ran after her duck. It speeded up and ran away fast. "UGH! I hate this lamo show!" She said puffed out.

"It's cool Gwen, we're putting our animals in at the same time so we basically both will win." I say. "Okay..let's just get your rabbit."

We go back and get the rabbit. I put a bit more bait. "Here here rabbit!" I say, it comes closer and I grab it in my arms. "Yes! You're dinner tonight!"

The duck came speeding back. "Seraphina, couldn't you talk to animals or whatever? Please go speak to that duck please!" Gwen begs me. "Alright alright!" I say.

I see the duck running and I run after it. "It's...too...fast!" I say puffing out. The duck runs to the elimination ceremony area and we see Heather there. "OPEN THE CAGE!" We yell out to her.