016. (y/n) vs. crocodile. . .

❛ GIVE UP, KID

❛ GIVE UP, KID.❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : 110 ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 16┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

             THE STRAW HATS RAN AWAY THROUGH THE TOWN HEARING THE MARINES GETTING CLOSER, the sun slowly setting also over the environment making everything a dull yellow colour, and the edge of the town was coming into view the more the pirates ran.

            Chopper was approaching the crew from within a moving crab, waving his hoof in the air smiling happily, "Hey guys!" He greets in a cheery tone, brightening up more when Happy waved back just as eager to see him.

           Usopp's jaw dropped seeing the massive crab coming toward them through the sand, the crew coming to stop just before the two as (Y/N) laughs loudly standing in between a smirking Sanji, and Zoro holding Happy in her arms.

          She stumbled a bit forward when the ground was rumbling from the crab coming to a skidding stop, causing Happy to shriek clinging onto her, and the males on both side to steady her by the shoulders without looking. In thanks, she smiled at them sheepishly, eye twitching at Happy's teasing.

         The moving crab had one smaller claw then the other he had, clipping them a bit once he stopped in front of the Straw Hat crew, his two beady eyes staring down and a wide grin. It was a sight indeed.

         "Hope on board!" Chopper calls down to them peeking his head over the crabs massive back, grinning happily feeling relived that he found his friends again.

        "We get to ride it?! Woo-hoo!" Luffy cheered sharing an excited look with his sister who laughed, watching him stretch his arms up to the crabs eye, and slammed straight into. The crab sweatdropped, and moved his eyes to look at Luffy on him.

         Nami walked up to the crab narrowing her gaze on the creature, and crossed her arms a bit suspicious, "It's face looks kind of iffy, doesn't it?" She asked out loud not liking how it always had the weird smile on his face.

        "He's lashes's friend." Chopper informs them just as the crew started to come up on the crab, stepping onto his claws to be slowly lifted up into the air, "Lashes was born in this town, and has lots of friends in the area."

         (Y/N) was helped down off the crabs leg by Zoro's arms taking a hold of her waist, making her flush a bit up at him when he set her down onto the crab's back, but stopped when once more Happy's teasing voice rang out in her ear.

       "Someone's got a crush~" He drawled out behind his paw snickering, being perched behind her shoulders until she tugged on his ears and he yelped in pain, quickly hoping off to see her scowling annoyed.