011. (y/n) vs vivi. . .

❛ AREN'T WE FRIENDS?! ❜₊˚៹

₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : 104 ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 11┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

   "EXCELLET WORK TODAY, MY FELLOWS!" Usopp's cheery voice filters through the inning the Straw Hats were staying in for the night, the sky quickly turning dark to set the environment into a chilling one.

    He had a jolly smile over his mouth closing his eyes, one hand perched on his hip while the other waved lazily at some of the crew mates inside with him, "So let's hit the hay for now and regain our strength for tomorrow!"

    He zips into the single bed that wasn't made, resting his cheek under his hands placed on the soft pillow, "Night-nighty!" He calls, and goes to fake snore very loudly.

   Zoro, who was standing beside the bed he had in the corner from his captain and him, threw a pillow at Usopp's head roughly knocking him back, "You've been sleeping this whole time!" He scolds.

   Usopp twitches on the bed being hunched on his stomach, and grits through his bared teeth annoyed, "Why, you-" He turned his head sending a scowl at Zoro huffing, "Don't compare me with you monsters!"

   He picks up his pillow to abruptly send it flying straight into the swordsman's face, causing Zoro to gain a red blush across his nose and cheeks from the hit scowling, "Now you've done it!"

   Another pillow is thrown around the room, hitting poor Happy and Chopper who were waiting together for (Y/N) to come back, and both get knocked back together in the face. Vivi placed a hand up to her mouth worriedly, sweat dropping at the scene she was watching.

   "Besides, you two win today's laziness award!" Usopp pointed out in a grumble at the animals, having gotten up from his comfortable bed to walk over to them.

   Chopper made sure Happy wasn't actually knocked out before jumping on Usopp, getting right up in his face with irritated tears lining his eyes, "It's not our fault we can't stand the heat!"

   Vivi diverted her eyes from the males fighting, blinking a bit taken aback spotting Sanji laying down on (Y/N)'s bed, resting on top of it like it was his, while Zoro was leaning on the wall beside it giving an evil side eye to the cook.

   "Sanji. Isn't that (N/N)'s bed?" She questioned a bit confused, sweat dropping again not expecting anything less from the blonde male. Her words gained the attention of the other males, who turned to see what was happening.

   The cook grinned dopily leaning his elbow on the bed to press his face into his palm, mindlessly tracing patterns into the bedsheets, "Oh, I do know that." He mused in a giggle, "It's how we normally sleep, so nothing bad here."