014. mr. prince. . .

❛ YOU CAN CALL ME MR PRINCE

❛ YOU CAN CALL ME MR PRINCE. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : 108 ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 14┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

EVERYONE STARED IN HORROR AT CROCODILE AFTER HIS NEWS ABOUT HIS PLANS TO DESTORY ALABASTA, the crew behind the bars all sharing alarmed looks when Vivi had fallen to the ground still tied to the chair, and wasn't giving up no matter if she was able to move.

"What a coincidence." He muses in a cock way with his back turned to the princess on the floor, his fluffy coat hanging off his shoulders loosely, "We're just about to head to Alubarna, too. If you'd like to come with us, then do so. Or..." He turns around to smirk wickedly at Vivi, "....would you rather save these people?"

Vivi's eyes went wide spotting the key to the cage in his hand, and she grows nervous when he aimed his hand with it near the water underneath. She grits her teeth, trying to frantically nudge the rope around her wrists off of her.

But even with her doing this, Crocodile only closed his eyes for a few seconds still smirking proudly as he easily dumps the key into the water, just as Vivi gets the rope off her wrists. She tries to dive for it, but cried out when she was too late.

"Oh, that's just great." (Y/N) whispered to herself in a deadpan seeing the trap door Croco had below his feet, her arms over her chest holding Happy, standing beside Zoro near the front of the cage.

The key landed on the bottom of the water filled with banana crocodiles swinging inside it, making the owner of them to chuckle lowly, "It won't be too long before their fight to the death begins. Even if you hurried to Alubarna from here, who knows if you'd make it in time?"

Vivi clenches her fists against the tiled floor leaning on her knees glaring at the male in front of her, who swished his coat on his shoulder as he moved, "To stop the rebellion, you'd need to leave at once, Miss Wednesday. Or will you save these people instead? Though it doesn't help that I accidently dropped the key below the floor, into the bananagators' den."

The Monkey D. twins both exclaimed together in shock seeing the said thing in the windows of the room, their cheeks pressed together as Happy was squished between them trying to break free since he couldn't breathe very well.

"Whoa! What's that?!" They gaped in sync yelling, she pointed a finger at the window looking to Zoro with wide eyes, causing him to sweat drop nervously at her actions, "There's an alligator growing from that banana!"

Usopp irked at their comment using the side of his hands to gently hit the two in the heads, "You idiots! Look closer!" He scolded directing (Y/N)'s face by the cheeks, and showed her the obvious difference, making her eyes light up once she figured it out, and Happy and Zoro to smack their foreheads, "It's an alligator with a banana growing out of it!"