08. ace departs now. . .

❛ WE'LL SEE HIM AGAIN! ❜₊˚៹

₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : 101 ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 7┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

The crew had made a stop again mid way of their walking across the desert, since most of them were hungry or wanted a quick rest before heading off again into the heat storm.

The pirates were all gathered around in some rock cover, and sat on the sand where Sanji had just finished cooking, and a few of them, aka Usopp and Luffy were complaining about not getting enough food.

"Seconds! Seconds!" Luffy chants lifting up his bowl and spoon, hitting them both together to create a loud noise that had Sanji irking at the needy male, and for Happy to look up from his spot on Nami's lap beside Vivi on a rock.

He ended up slamming to bottom of his shoes into Luffy's and Usopp's face, causing the sharp shooter to fall down and for the meat lover to twitch, "Don't act wasteful! You've had enough calories!" Sanji scolded Luffy, still having his foot on his face.

The straw hat wearing male stretched his rubber arm out to steal some of Zoro's meat that he hadn't touched yet, "Hey! Luffy! Why, you-!" He exclaimed watching that happen, and stood up with his fists scrunched up, "Keep your hands off others' food!"

"Why does this happen at every meal?" Vivi asked the girl beside her worriedly, and also tiredly at the boys bantering below, surprised the Monkey D. girl wasn't involved this time but knew she was with her older brother.

Happy shrugged his shoulders perched on one of Nami's leg, joyfully munching on a piece of raw fish that he was lucky he had, "Because (N/N) isn't down there keeping the boys under control." He remarked bluntly, gaining chuckles in response from the other two.

Up on another rock a bit further from the chaotic scene, Ace moved his dark eyes away from his younger brother to his little sister who was beside him sitting on the rock, and also eating the food that Sanji cooked for them all.

"Are you really heating up the bread with your power, snips?" He questioned in a humours voice, watching her hold the food over the flame in her palm ginning cheekily, "You should of asked the cook, I'm sure he would of done it for you."

She tried to ignore her brothers hinting tone that he spoke with, and instead lifted up the now crispy bread crust, "Nooo, I don't wanna bother him with that." She drawled out giggling, and took a huge bite from the bread to talk with her mouth full, "Plus I have my abilities, so why not use them?"

Ace chuckled staring at her fondly, shaking his head a little making his orange hat slip down, "You really haven't changed since we were kids, have you?" He mumbled softly more to himself, and panicked when she almost choked from eating the bread too fast.