Wedding

They crowd has all gathered and sat in their chairs. The music starts and the grooms man and bridesmaid walk down the aisle and seperate at the end to either side. Tim then walks down and stands at the end.

The music changes as Nyla and Angela walk down the aisle first because they are Lucy's Maid of Honour. Then Tamara and Olivia walk down while Olivia holds Hope in her arms, this brought a tears to Tim's eyes at the sight of his girls.

Everyone stands up as the music changes as Grey and Lucy start walking down the aisle, Tim is amazed at the sight and is on the edge of crying. Lucy looks at Tim with a big smile. They reach the end as Tim walks to meet them, Grey hands over Lucy as she is like a daughter to him and he is like a father to her.

Tim and Lucy hold hand as they walk up a bit. The wedding starts and they are now at the exchanging of vows.

Tim: "Lucy Chen, from the second I met you I thought you were just another rookie I had to change but man was I wrong. After everything that has happen, you have helped me through the toughest time in my life and we went from hating each other to friends then to girlfriend/boyfriend and now to husband and wife. I love you more than words can describe and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and raise our family together."

Lucy: "If you told me seven years ago I would meet the father of Olivia, I would think you're pulling the piss out of me. Now standing here with you, I'm grateful that I met the wonderful man that is the father of my children. I love you so much and this is the happiest I have been. By the way, at the same time I hate you and you must love kids ... because I am pregnant again."

Tim picked her up and hugging her and spinning her round. Lucy places her ring on Tim first than Tim does the same.

Tim: "Before we continue there is one more thing I have to do. Olivia would you please come up here." She walks up to Tim and he continues "I know for most of you life I wasn't there, now I want to be apart of your life as well forever. Today, I'm not only marrying your mum, I'm also welcoming you into my life as well."

He pulls a necklace out: "Do you accept this necklace as a token of my love and want me to be apart of your life?"

Olivia: "Yes, yes yes." Tim puts the necklace on and Lucy starts slightly cry a bit.

Tim: "Also, I have papers in my hand to change your name to Bradford just like your mother. I just need your consent before putting the papers in."

Olivia: " Yes dad you can." He hugs her as she walks back to her seat.

Wedding person: "By the power invested in me, I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Tim pulls Lucy in close to him as they exchange a passionate kiss. Everyone cheers as they walk up the aisle.