Lucy is kidnapped

Lucy is on a date with Caleb, after having a long chat they are heading out. Once outside, Lucy starts feeling dizzy and realises that something was put in her drink. When she goes to say something, Caleb shoves Lucy into the trunk of his car and drives off.

The following morning, Jackson and Olivia goes to Lucy's room to wake her up and when they open the door they see that see did not come home. They thought nothing of it, Jackson took Olivia over to Luna to babysit her.

When Jackson arrives at the station and see John.

Jackson: "Have you seen Lucy? She wasn't at home so I took Olivia over to Luna's for her to babysit her."

John: "No I haven't seen her. Maybe she is in the locker room." Nyla walks pass as they were talking.

John: "Hey Harper, have you seen Lucy in the lockers?"

Nyla: "No I haven't, why?"

John turns to Jackson: "If she is running late and we pull the alarm then she will be in trouble but if we don't and something is wrong than ..."

They got interrupted by Nyla calling "Sergeant!"

Nyla: "Tell him."

Grey: "Tell me what?"

John: "Lucy is not here and isn't responding to calls or texts."

Tim: "Did she go out with that guy from the bar, Caleb Wright with a W."

Jackson: "Yeah she did, we walked out together at 8:30pm."

Grey: "Maybe she overslept or spent the night."

John and Jackson: "No she wouldn't."

Grey: "Okay, West and Bradford look up this Caleb guy."

Nyla: "I'll use the cell towers to track phone."

Grey nods and then announces to the station that Lucy hasn't been seen for approximately 13 hours and given the recent events they can not rule out abduction.

John: "Sir, they is something else we need to do. It's Lucy's -"

John gets cut off by Grey: "Shit ... her daughter."

John: "how did you know?"

Grey: "First day, Lucy came up to me and mention about it. So only you, Jackson and myself know." He takes a breathe and continues "you and me will go to my house and bring her daughter here with Luna, because I want her daughter to be in the station." And they leave.  

With Tim and Jackson - after they couldn't find anything about Caleb, Grey assigns them to tip lines. Tim is worried so he calls Angela in and when she arrives ...

Tim storms off.

Angela: "Hey Tim, wait up."

Tim: "I'm fine, I'm just blowing off some stream."

Angela: "You need to get you head in this. Plus you are not fine, what's wrong?"

Tim: "She wanted to go home to bed and I suggested that she should go out to focus on other things. She was hesitating and I pushed her. She went out with Caleb because I told her to."

Angela: "You couldn't have known."

Tim: "But I should have, I'm a cop standing this close to the guy right across from him and I never saw him coming. She felt off about this and she knew something wasn't right but I forced her to go out with an human."

Angela went to Tim and hugged him. They walked back into the bullpen, they settled back down again.

Nolan and Grey came back with Luna and Olivia.