Olivia Finds Out

When they walked in, everyone looked over in confusion. They walked into Grey's Office.

Tim: "What's that about?"

Angela: "I don't know."

Back in Grey's Office

Grey: " Olivia, darling. I'm not sure how to say this..." He was struggling to tell her without breaking down because of how close him and Lucy had become.

Olivia: "Oh no, is there something wrong with mum?"

John went to speak but was interrupted by Wade: "Yes, I'm so sorry, your mother has been kidnapped."

Olivia: broke down crying and screamed "NOOOOO!" She gets off Luna's lap, runs to the door and jumps to reach the handle and turns it open. She runs through the open door.

Luna: "I'll go after her, comfort her and bring her back here. I promise not to tell anyone who her mum is until later once Lucy is safe" They both nod as she leave after Olivia.

Angela and Tim both watch, thinking nothing of what is happening because they were more focused on finding Lucy.

Luna catches up to Olivia who was in the women's locker room, sitting in one of the corners. Luna didn't say anything, she was gentle with touching Olivia's arm. Olivia looks up and sees that it is Luna and launches into Luna's arm balling her eyes out. Luna carries her back to Grey's Office. 

Grey: "Hey Olivia, come here." She goes to Grey and gives him a hug. Grey: "Olivia, look at me. We have got a lead to check out regarding your mum. Would you and Luna be able to stay in my office and I will call Luna when we have her and bring her to the hospital." Olivia nods at what he says to her.

Grey: "I know it's not your mum, but would you like me to go and grab her officer shirt for you to wear and snuggle in?"

Olivia: "Yes please, Uncle Grey." Grey walks and get the shirt and then walks in and puts in on Olivia.

Grey: "We'll be back." Nolan and grey walks out of the office and gathers the team; Nyla, John, Angela, Jackson, Tim and Grey all gather in the roll call room and strategies a plan.

Nyla and John get into the shop and drive to the house; while the others went up in the LAPD helicopter. Other officers follow behind in shops.

John and Nyla arrive and walk in to find Caleb pointing a gun at Armstrong than as we moved to point the gun at John, Nyla shot Caleb and he dies.

They meet the others outside and show the phone with Lucy in the barrel. As they were searching, Tim was giving up hope and drowning himself in guilt, when he see something shiny on the ground. He runs over and sees that it's Lucy iconic ring she always wears, then starts shuffling the dirt around until his foot kicked something metal.

Tim: "I'VE GOT HER! I HAVE FOUND HER!"

Everyone runs to Tim's location and start digging the dirt, once the barrel is uncovered, a few officers force the lid open, they then pull her out onto the dirt.

Grey: "Is she breathing?"

Tim: he checks "no she's not." He then starts doing CPR as the others were worried and looked at each other with very little hope, Tim kept going when all of a sudden ...

she starts breathing again, her eyes open and she looks around to see everyone standing over her. She start crying and Tim pulls her in for a hug, comforting her and whispering "you are safe now, we got you." She calms down a little and they load her up in the helicopter to get her to the hospital  quicker.

Grey messages Luna;

Grey: "We got her. In the helicopter on he way to the hospital, start making your way over in about 20 mins."

Luna: "Ok. Do you want me to tell Olivia."

Grey: "Yes please, we don't want to drag this out any longer but just explain that you'll leave in 20 mins so that will give them two to check her over."

Luna: "Ok.See you soon."

With Luna and Olivia

Olivia fell asleep in Lucy shirt on Luna's lap.

Luna: "Hey ... hey Olivia, can you wake up for me?"

Olivia: "Ok Aunt Luna, what's going on?"

Luna: " Uncle Grey has just messaged me saying that they have found your mother. We will leave here in about 20 mins to give the doctors a chance to check her over then you can spend as much time as you would like with her."

Olivia: "Okay. I so happy they found her."

15 minutes later they leave for the hospital.