Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja

Start from the beginning

'Shut up, Naruto.'

'Uhh

'Uhh. What an idiot. If he's stayed hidden, he could have been so much more effective.'

"All right! You're history! Shadow clone jutsu!"

"Huh!"

"No!"

"Naruto! Move!"

The Shuriken that where thrown by Zabuza was quickly cancelled out by Haku senbon, shocking everyone.

"They didn't get him."

"Their weapons cancelled each other out. Amazing. Now, that's what I call lucky, I think."

"What are you doing, Naruto? Are you crazy?" Sakura yelled.

"This is a battle, not a talent show! Don't let your opponent see you jutsu." Kakashi angrily said. "The shinobi's art is deception, always keep the enemy guessing. Even when executing a single Justu, one must distract their opponent's attention, catch them off balance and outmaneuver them.

"You just turned yourself into a human target, when you enter a battle like that."

"I'm sorry! I was just trying to rescue everybody!" Naruto screamed in shame

'I take back what I said earlier, he has so much to learn.'

"But there's another mystery here."

"Haku, what are you doing?"

"Zabuza, this boy, let me fight him my own way. Please."

"Bring it on!"

"Do you want em to leave this to you. Is that it, Haku? As usual, you're too soft."

"Forgive me."

Soft indeed he hasn't even hit me in any fatal areas at all, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt being cut up like that.

"I'm warning you! One way or another, I'm going to rip off that mask and take you apart!"

'As it stands the only person who's going to be teared apart is us!' Aki cried. She deserved a raise for all the bullshit she's dealing with on this team.