Zeenat was very scared of genes but today when she looks at her son she only feels proud.

Feroz married Shameela without his parents wishes and he doesn't say a word to her. Zeenat's father died several years ago.

Their grandmother is a good lady who loves her grandchildren Alot but she is oppressed by her own son and daughter in law.

After that incident Hassan have completely stopped Zaira to visit that house. Feroz and Shameela have a daughter same age as Zaira that is why the constant competition and jealousy was harmful for Zaira's health.

They were very middle class people hence they were jealous of Ahmedaani's wealth.

"Ira?" Hamza was driving and he noticed the sad look on her face.

Zaira snapped out of it.

"Ji bhai?" She asked.

"Hum 10 minute me ajange stay close to me and bhaiya and for god sake don't listen to anybody's crap koi bakwass serious nahi leni! Don't show them your weakness!" Hamza lectured.

"I am fine bhai!" She replied.

Hamza knew she wasn't she was calling him bhai and that was a enough proof that she wasn't.

Haider held Zaira's hand as soon as they reached hospital. Zaira kept holding his hand throughout because she was afraid not afraid that any thing would happen again she knew it can not happen again but the trauma was sill there.

As soon as the exited the lift Hassan rushed to them. He took Zaira in his embrace.

"Congratulations bacha! Itna acha result bhae!" Hassan said trying to make her mood better.

"Thank you baba!" She replied still leaning against his chest.

"Baba Nani or Mama kahan? Haider asked.

"Same wale room mein!" Hassan shielded Zaira so that she doesn't even see her uncle and aunt standing there.

Hamza and Haider gave them a fiery look they have seen them after years. Haider was ready to pounce on this lady that day only but his father didn't allowed him to touch a lady.

Haider was 18 only but he fired a complaint in police without his father knowing. The case was later dissolved as Zeenat's gave in her mother wish but since that day the evil couple maintains their distance from Haider.

The siblings met their grandmother she was very old and she doesn't even remembers how she fell from stairs according to doctors it was only miracle that she have survived but she was now confined to bed.

Hassan have already talked to doctors have appointed one of the best nurses for her with huge pay check because he knows the evil couple wont even acknowledge old lady's presence.

Zaira and Hamza greeted their grandmother and Haider dragged his father aside.

"Baba ye giri kese? Kisi ne dhaka to nahi dia?" He asked.

"Patanhi beta in logo ka khena fajr ki namaz parh kr wo sehen ki taraf gai aur slip hogai! Tumhari nani kherahi ha unhe kuch yaad nahi." Hassan replied.

Haider nodded. He than met his grandmother who was very much weak and in position to talk.

The siblings returned home almost immediately after meeting them. Haider asked his father to stay back but Hassan denied.

Hassan came back home later that night and Zeenat decided to stay in hospital as no one was with her mother.

Mishi and Haadi successfully managed to make Zaira's mood better and Haider gave her the phone he have taken on Rafay's birthday so she was now back to normal.