32

MILES

My fiance looks up at me with her fuck-me-eyes, as if we didn't just spend the past fifteen minutes fucking the liquor out of us. We stand here naked, and honestly, I don't know why we aren't crawling under the sheets, cuddled in each other's arms. I can't tell if she's still horny and wants to go another round or if she just likes staring at me.

I can barely remember the sex we had. We are so fucking wasted. All I remember was watching from the mirrored ceiling from the bed, thinking it was the most insane thing I've ever seen.

She runs her arms down my chest, and I glance once again at the rock on her finger I gave her earlier. "Whatcha need, baby?"

"I just feel like I can't get close enough to you," she whines, and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer. She was a fucking dream, and I was afraid any day now, I'd wake up.

Her naked body dressed up against mine was the most sensational feeling. Her curves- God, her curves were never-ending. Her body felt perfect against mine.

She snakes her arms around my neck, pulling my head down to kiss me. I pull her closer, and I agree with her. I can't get close enough to her. I want to be inside her skin, for God's sake.

My dick was hardening against her belly, desperate for another taste of her. She pulls away, her blue eyes filled with a mixture of lust and drunkenness, "Miles," she whispers. My dick twitches at the call of my name. My name coming out of her mouth was by far the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"Julia," I whisper back, my hand traveling down to her ass and gently squeezing it.

Her fingers trail along the chain around my neck, "I have an idea."

"Let me hear it."

A smile grows on her face at whatever her idea is. "What if we," she pauses for dramatic effect, "got married."

"We are getting married. Don't you remember?"

She rolls her eyes, slapping my chest, "You dick. Shut it. I remember that very clearly," she slurs. "Let's get married, like now.

My eyes widened, my dick twitching again at the thought of marrying her right this minute. "Right now?"

She bites her lip, "Yes, right now. Isn't that what Vegas is for?"

I run a hand through my hair, "Fuck, Julia. What about-."

She cuts me off, stepping back, "You don't like the idea."

I step closer to her, cupping her face with my hands, "No, baby. It's not that. It's just- what about our parents and our friends? They're counting on a wedding."

"We can still have a wedding. I want to do this with you."

There is nothing more that I want to do other than put a pair of pants on and run to the closest chapel, which is just down the road. Letting her have my last name, God. What a dream.

"Fuck. Alright. We gotta find rings. You think a store is still open?"

"What time is it?" She asks, squinting at the clock beside the bed.

"Past four in the morning." Fuck. Is it really that late? She giggles.

We spent hours down at the casino drinking way too much and spending too much. I taught Julia how to play poker, and we were at a table with the largest men I've ever seen. I swear they were in the mob.

I squeeze her ass before smacking it, "Get dressed. You got something white to wear?"

She grins, "I have just the thing."