18: Tell Me How You Really Feel

Start from the beginning

Hours later...

Jimin texted me that he just arrived, so I grabbed my chain clutch bag and phone and headed out. I locked my apartment door and rode the elevator down. As I exited the lobby, Jimin was leaning up against his car, smirking at me as he scanned my body up and down like a pure dominant.

I blushed and walked up to him. "Hey," I coo shyly, holding my hands in front of me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. "How do you expect me to react when you look this stunning, hm?" he teases lowly, laying a single kiss on my neck.

I giggled and hugged around his torso. "Stoppp," I whine playfully, hiding my rosy cheeks in his chest.

I was wearing a sparkly mini-dress with a matching headband with my hair pulled back in some pretty waves, accompanied by light makeup and strappy gold heels. I put shimmery lotion on my exposed long legs, and I knew it was driving Jimin crazy.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, a matching tight shirt, and a puffy army-green bomber jacket, accompanied by a bunch of silver jewelry, trendy sneakers, and his dirty blonde hair brushed back out of his face.

Saying I was horny would be an understatement. It's been a few days, anyway.

Jimin unwrapped my arms from him, stopping me from inhaling his exhilarating musky cologne. "You ready to go, huh? Let's go have fun," he coos cutely into my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.

I was thankful that it wasn't freezing out tonight because I didn't bring a jacket. I figured we would either be in Jimin's car or The Seven most of the time. I looked into his eyes, nodding cutely. He smirked before opening the car door for me.

I gave him a playful look before getting in, making him look back and forth before shutting my door and jogging over to his side.

He shut his door and locked it, grabbing my bare thigh immediately. "Are you playing a little game tonight, darling?" he wonders flirtatiously, rubbing his thumb on my skin.

I nibbled on my bottom lip nervously, knowing he would catch the look I gave him. "No, let's go," I respond lowly, looking out my side window.

He chuckled before removing his hand and roaring his car to life. I put my seatbelt on as he did the same. He pulled away and made his way to The Seven.

"You know those long legs are my weakness, right?" Jimin retorts out of nowhere, making me look over to see him twitching his jaw dominantly as he drives with one hand.

"Mhm," I hum, reaching my hand out to grab his available one.

"You're in a playful little mood tonight, kitten, aren't you?" he smirks cutely, interlacing his fingers with mine.

"You're overthinking it," I lie, smirking to myself. "Let's just let loose and have fun tonight."

He lifted my hand and placed a small kiss on it, sending tingles throughout my body.

Will we even make it to the club?

Fifteen minutes later...

Jimin pulled up to the valet, walking around to my door with swag, and cracking his neck before opening the door for me. He gave the keys to the valet worker before reaching out his hand for me to grab.

I graciously accepted, grabbing my clutch and cupping my hand in his. He shut the door behind me and we headed to the VIP line, bypassing the main line. There were stares left and right, but I grabbed Jimin's bicep and held onto him closer. After a quick security check, we headed in.