Chapter 7

Four Arms picked me up from beneath the debris and threw me away, but before he let go of me, I was able to touch him and turn into Four Arms as well.

Four Arms: You're a fake! Nothing more!

He yelled as I landed on my feet and laughed at him cockily.

Surprisingly, he switched his alien before engaging me.

He chose Cannonbolt and smashed his body full force against mine, which pushed me through the skyscraper behind me.

Once my feet got a stable position on the floor, I finally managed to stop him and slam him into the ground before jumping up and landing on his face with both of my feet, crushing it and killing Cannonbolt.

Ben then turned into Grey Matter and used his size and agility to run through between my legs before climbing on top of me from behind.

He then put me in a chokehold which made me chuckle since the only thing I felt was a slight tickle.

Y/N: Wrong alien to use a chokehold with, Ben.

I claimed as I grabbed Grey Matter and tore him into two pieces.

Ben fell to the ground and turned into Spitter, he opened his mouth to attack me with his slime spit but I rammed my fist into his mouth and pulled his guts out before he was able to do that.

My hand burned because of all the acid but it was worth it.

Y/N: You already spat in my face when I offered you friendship, Ben. I won't let you spit on me again.

Ben: You were the one who spat on all of us!

He yelled back as he turned into Frankenstrike and combined an electric beam with an energy shot.

I jumped up to dodge them both and came crashing down on him.

We ended up with him on the ground and me on top of him.

I used my hands to grab him by his two metal things on his shoulders and pulled him closer to me before headbutting him over and over again until his skull cracked and he was forced to use a new alien.

Diamondhead was the alien he chose and I noticed the strength difference immediately by him pushing me off of him like I was nothing.

Diamondhead: Time to fight someone who you can't ragdoll, Y/N!

He yelled in anger and stormed at me with his fists swinging in every direction.

Ben was able to get a few good punches in but I eventually managed to punch him in the stomach and force him to take a step back.

I then used all of my four arms to deliver four powerful punches to his head at the same time.

This made his head splatter in dozens of little diamond fragments before he turned into Blitzwolfer and released a roar of frustration.

Ben: Just fucking die already!

He yelled as he attacked me.

Y/N: You're fighting me for no damn reason, you know that as well as I do!

I spat out as we were fighting each other without holding back.

Ben: Stop killing my aliens!

Y/N: They're not yours!

Ben: Oh yeah? Then why am I the one who has them?!

Y/N: Shut up and focus on fighting.

I advised as I began to get the upper hand and slowly pushed him back strike by strike.