Week 4: Ballistic With Demonic Genocide

(3rd Person POV)

Above the clouds blanketing the ruined Starlight City, The Harvester is seen soaring through the sky, observing the actions of what their corrupted forces are currently up to. Both they and their partner, the Lemon Demon, have reached an agreement that after they've fully taken over the rest of this ruined home of hopes and dreams, they will take a larger step and spread their corruption across the entirety of the world. No city, no country, no continent will be able to stop them.

However, while their partner clearly shows desires of becoming the most powerful demon that walks on the human surface, The Harvester already has their own plans reaching their end. All they need to do is wait for the right moment to strike, and then their greatest treasure will be in the palm of their hand. After all, life is like a game of chess to them, where those that are patient with their strategies will be rewarded once they're properly put into motion.

And even better, they'll soon have the chance to forever remove an obnoxious thorn in their side...

Suddenly, The Harvester takes notice of a bolt of red lightning burst out from one of the many destroyed parts of Starlight City, followed by the aura of a powerful demon being sensed, and some sort of unclear frequency entering his mind. In a quick rush, they fly over to where the blast was last seen, and lands in front of an unconscious army of corrupted forces. While there are some familiar faces, the only ones that appear to still be slightly conscious are the Corrupted Boyfriend, Pico, Hex, Tankman, and Steve, with all of them having similar facial expressions of pain.

As for those that are unconscious, The Harvester notices that the corruption on Whitty's face is now starting to reattach itself over a small portion of his face. Perhaps the bomb was able to regain some control, and now their creation is now patching up the problem now that the figure is unresponsive at the moment.

Corrupted Pico: (surprised) Oh, our lord! What brings you down here to check on us?

The Harvester: (in Japanese) I was observing our progress through the clouds, when I picked up the arrival of another demon, followed by devil thunder. Could you care to explain why that has happened?

Corrupted BF: (bows) We were in the middle of having our recently crafted digital virus infiltrate and assimilate into the coding of that Basketball-playing automation, when the minute we succeeded, he immediately lost control to an outside force, which then wasted no time in rendering most of us unconscious.

The Harvester: (looks around) I can clearly see that. Continue retelling the events for me.

Corrupted Pico: Me and Whitty were still conscious when that surprise guest made their grand appearance, and so we fought it. While our doomsday bomb is now starting to regain control, I pressed on, and would've got that thing to retreat, if one of our hostages didn't jump up and get the A.I. out of there.

The Harvester: (looks to Hex) You, sentient golem of wires and metal. Look through your memory banks and tell me who those hostages were. They can't have fled far.

Corrupted Hex: AFFIRMATIVE, SUPREME OVERLORD. (has a loading screen)

Corrupted Tankman: (smugly grins) Don't worry about them, commander. I have already sent those goth kids to capture them alive. (changes to a frown) Now, as for why we tried to reach out to you, well, you already have seen everyone else is out pretty cold, plus most of us have felt like we've been through hell or worse, and need help being fixed up.

Corrupted Steve: So, what John is saying is that we'd like it if you would help us recover before we continue on our mission. (nervously bows) Sorry that we're practically begging you to play the Medic role, leader. We would've asked the other boss, but we have no clue where he is right now.