chapter one: maroon haired boy

AUTHOR NOTE! thanks so much for reading the prologe, the story will do its best to follow the Canon, im sorry if the characters aren't like the anime I'm doing the best i can! Now please enjoy.

I decided I needed to describe Tsuki, sorry if you was hoping it was a new chapter

Tsuki sighed as they rested on the snow covered tree, they're grey hair littered with purple streaks was tied in a high ponytail, her fridge swayed with the wind, Guiyu Tomioka had said he'd train her today instead of her brother, but honestly she couldn't be bothered with training today. so she covered her tracks and hid in a close by tree, and drifted to sleep (after all what was the point in waiting for Tomika to find her?)

Tsuki julted awake her yellow eyes wide, as the tree shook violently causing her to fall out of the tree landing in the hard snow. Tsuki groaned before sitting up, a hand came into her peripheral, she looked up to see Tomika looking down at her "uhhh, heyyy Tomika-san! What brings you to this side of the... mountain." She asked sheepishly as Tomika sighed "get up Raiko-chan, you ran off again." He said dully as Tsuki groaned and stood up "i know Tomika-san, but in my defense I've been training for days on end." She sassed as Tomika shook his head.

"We have more important things right now, do you see thay boy?" He said as he pointed to a maroon haired boy who had passed out in the snow "...Tomika, are you hitting kids again?" She asked before Tomika hit her on the head "He attacked me first, but he's got talent, he ran at me and threw a hatchet at the same time. He almost hit me too." Tsuki slowly turned her head, a angry look in her yellow eyes "So I fell out of the tree cos of him." She drew her bluey-grey Nichirin sword before Tomika hit her again "you we're sleeping, so its your fault you feel out of the tree." Tsuki groaned as she held her head "you hit me in the same place twice!" She grumbled "anyway, why is maroon boy so important?" She asked as she shook her black Haori, Tomiko put his arms in his haori "I wan't you to help train him, I'm going to send him to Urokodaki for training." Tsuki turned slowly "...what-!" She yelled "IM NOT GOING TO TRAIN WITH THAT PUNK!" she yelled as Tomika sighed "Your brother wants you to train with as many breathing masters as possible, it should help with your Moon breathing." He stated as Tsuki tsked "that's so stupid." She mumbled before leaning against the treee closest to the boy "looks like I'm stuck baby sitting huh?" She said

☆~☆

Tsuki turned as the strange boy groaned, she put down the clothes she was using to clean her blade. She sheathed her blade and stared at him, he seemed to be gripping his sisters kimono (Guiyu had made her drag the girl over to him so he didn't panic when he awoken) "hey there." She said as the boy flinched and looked at the girl who appeared out of no where "oh! Hello, I am Tanjiro Kamado, its a pleasure to meet you." He said as Tsuki hummed "Tsuki Raiko, nice to meet you Kamado-san" Tanjiro smiled "please call me Tanjiro Raiko-san" he said with a bow as Tsuki stared at him blankly "apologies Kamado-san, but no can do." She said as Tanjiro's smile dropped "ah okay Raiko-san."

Guiyu cleared his throat loudly as Tsuki hummed "yes Tomika-san?" She said chirpingly, Guiyu glared slightly "I apologise for interrupting your conversation but I have some news for you Tanjiro Kamido." Tanjiro looked at Guiyu with confusion "yes?" He said as Guiyu continued "i would like you to travel with Raiko-chan to meet Urokodaki. He will teach you everything you need to know to be a Demon slayer." Tanjiro looked at Tsuki "what about me sister?" He asked as Tsuki hummed "we'll take her as well, that bamboo will help her not bite people...apparently." she mumbled as Tanjiro's face lit up "Then I'd be happy to travel with Raiko-san!" He said with a bright smile as Tsuki rolled her in. It was gonna be a long day.

(Quick author note, the Tusho era secrets will mostly be oc based... cos its my book and I want too ^^)

Tasho era secret!

Tanjiro jumped up happily and looked at him sister "wasn't that interesting! Raito-san sure is a weird character!" Nezuko hummed happily as Tanjiro smiled "now time for a Tasho ere secret!" He smiled and raised his hand "did you know that Raiko-san used to cut her own hair when she was fourteen? Apparently they we're so bad that her brother had to fix it for her!" Tanjiro straightened "next time! The first demon!"