100 reads special!

Before we get into this, thank you for 100 reads, honestly I'm shocked so many people are reading my silly little story, well I hope you enjoy!

What do you think of the book 'the moons blade?'

Tsuki

Tsuki hummed lightly before smiling "I quite enjoy playing the angry protagonist, although I'm nothing like that in real life!" She laughed.

Hoshi

"I find it boring." Hoshi said with a sigh, "I haven't even been in there much. But according to Nebula (aka me the author) I’ll pop up more after Mt.Natigumo." She shook his head "not that I care."

Ito

Ito looked up from her phone "the book?" She said humming "considering i haven't turned up yet for the readers, they probably are gonna be confused." She said waving to the camera "leaving you confused aren't we?" She snickered leaving Nebula to be miffed behind the camera.

Asahi

Asahi sipped him boba loudly before smiling "Didn't we go through this with Ito? I haven't turned up yet." He snickered winking "but basically I'm Tsuki's favourite Gay friend!" He chirped happily.

Bloopers.

Tsuki: moon breathing first form, moon light crash!

Nebula: ...

Tsuki: ...that's not even the first form is it *lowers blade*

Nebula: *reading notes* thats not ANY of the moon breathing forms.

Tsuki: fuck.

*beep*

Hoshi: *falls put of the tree landing infront of Tanjiro*

Tanjiro: *trying not to laugh*

Hoshi: ...like I said Tsuki's cursed, she made me fall out of the tree

Tanjiro: *burst out laughing*

Nebula: *pinches nose bridge* god Hoshi, get back up into the tree!

*beep*

Nebula and Catlover looking over notes intensly.

Tsuki: ...they planning the collab?

Ito: *shrugs* maybe, I don't know.

Alfie: ah, I was wondering why I'm in the wrong studio.
(Alfie is from catlover2278 book Yorichi's desendant.)

Athena (aka my editor): *reading over my chapters* ... does Tsuki like Tanjiro?

Nebula: what, no!

Athena: *raises Eyebrow* you might wanna edit it then.

Nebula: ...no your right-

Nebula

Nebula sighed putting down her coffee and read over the prepared chapters "honestly, I didn't think this book would go far." They said a soft look in there grey-blue eyes as a smile covered her face "but here we are. 100 reads." She laughed softly before looking at the reader (yes you) "thank you, all off you for reading this story, and I hope you stay till the end." She said holding out her hand "let's take the adventure together, okay?" She said taking the readers hand "well, let's go!" She laughed dragging you into the little world she's created.