Chapter two: the first demon

Thank you guys so much for 30 reads! I expected like maybe 5... anyway! Enjoy the chapter! Also want a good story with interesting plot twists? Check out catlover2278, they're book is cool af

Tsuki yawned and stretched as Tanjiro tried to pay for bamboo and a basket from a near by farmer. (she wasn't quite sure, she was more concentrated with trying to find a place to sleep.) Tsuki blinked tiredly as she heard the Farmer and Tanjiro bickering behind her "...I'll never understand you Kamado-san." She said as Tanjiro looked at her in confusion "what do you mean Raiko-san?" He asked as he cocked his head to the side. "Well." She said collecting her sword and putting in on her side "that farmer was perfectly willing to give you the items you wanted for free, but instead you insisted on paying him, you could of saved that money for food in the future." She gave him a narrowed look as Tanjiro sweat dropped "w-well, I'd feel bad if i didn't pay him!" He stuttered as Tsuki snickered "your to stupid for this world." She said as she walked ahead to where Nezuko was hiding.

♡~♡

Tsuki snorted as she looked into the cave Nezuko had hiddin as much as she had a theory she'd dig a hole to hide, it was much more amusing to actually see "...whys she hiding?" Tanjiro asked curiously "she'll die if she's in the sun, so her hiding is understandable..." she said before wheezing with laughter.

Tanjiro blinked before sighing "Raiko-san, why are you laughing?" He asked disapprovingly as Tsuki giggled "oh come on! I'm supposed to be at home sleeping and now I'm here in the great outdoors watching a demon hide in a cave instead of sleeping..." Tsuki leaned against the wall her aura turning dark "...I'm so tired." She groaned as Tanjiro smiled nervously "I'm sorry Raiko-san, if it wasn't for me you'd be home right now." He said sadly as Tsuki looked at him her eyes holding murderous intent "...I blame Tomioka not you." She hissed as Tanjiro sat and fortified the basket he brought. Tsuki slid to the ground before shuffling into the cave in hopes of getting some rest. Tsuki groaned as she felt someone pat her grey hair as she looked up to see Nezuko looking at her with curiosity "...Tanjiro." she said as Tanjiro looked at Tsuki in surprise "y-yes Raiko-san?" He said stunned "...your sister is adorable." She said as she pet her head "I'm gonna steal her." She said as Nezuko hummed, Tanjiro looked at her in shock "p-please don't do that Raiko-san!" He stuttered as Tsuki snickered "I'm just kidding!" She said before smirking "or am I?" Tsuki couldn't help but burst out laughing as Tanjiro looked at her in horror.

◇~◇

Tanjiro sighed happily as he finished the basket "Raiko-san! Its done!" He said happily as Tsuki opened a eye from her spot in the cave "...cool" she said as she closed her eyes again leaving a rather deflated Tanjiro, "Hey Nezuko, do you think you can fit in the basket?" He said as Nezuko poked her head out and narrowed her eyes at the basket before crawling towards it to prove she couldn't "..." Tanjiro silently cried at his defeat before having a idea "hey Nezuko! Do you remember when you grew in size? Can you shrink too?" Nezuko looked at him puzzled as Tanjiro rubbed her head "shrink for me please!" He asked as Nezuko shuffled around and flipped the basket so she fit perfectly.

Tsuki opened her eyes to see Tanjiro basically surrounded with sparkles "you are far to easy to please." She stated at Tanjiro looked at her happily "I'm just glad my plan worked is all!" He said his shiny aura still surrounding him as Tsuki cringed away "stop with the happy aura, you'll ruin my dark one." She hissed as Tanjiro cocked his head like a puppy "what dark aura?" He asked as Tsuki tsked "like i said, to bright." She grumbled as she crawled out of the cave and stretched "anyway, let's go. In bored." Tanjiro smiled and put the basket on his back "so Raiko-san, are you a Demon slayer?" He asked as Tsuki yawned "yep, im a Tsuguko, my brothers a Hashira" She said as Tanjiro looked at her in confusion "whats that?" He asked as Tsuki stopped walking "Tomika-san didn't tell you shit huh, bet you don't even know about Final selection." She said as Tanjiro looked at her (somewhere else Guiyu sneezes and wonderes who's talking about him.) Tsuki looked at him blankly before shaking him "KAMADO-SAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOT KNOWING ANYTHING?!" she yelled as Tanjiro's face turned rather pale and his soul left his body, only for Tsuki to grab it and shove it down his throat.