chapter seven: the true fight

Tsuki couldn't sleep, she had a nagging feeling someone was watching her and her friends, but she couldn't see a single soul except her Ito and Asahi, was this the festival demons demon art??

She sighed before standing up and stretching, it was nice having the evening with her friends, but she had a demon to kill. She strolled out with a yawn before wondering around the now dark festival. "Where's a demon when you need it." She mumbled looking behind and under stands. Tsuki groaned loudly before running a hand through her fringe angrily "curse the world-" she mumbled before something dabbed hold of her leg flipping her successfully before she was incised in a cocoon of rocks and dirt, she breathed heavily as how tight the rocks we're around her before seeing a small demon sitting on a pillar of rock , a big grin spread across they're white face as they're red and green eyes held a child like glee "Heya! You look like Ginga!" The demon said giggling in glee and they're long black hair swayed "hey! I was following you and your friends! You guys were having so much fun!" The demon said standing and skipping over to Tsuki "im Hina!" The demon said giggling and picking up a ball "wanna play?" She said as Tsuki glared "play?" She said as the cocoon crumbled giving back the blood circulation her body needed "of course!" She said a small smirk on her face before throwing the ball, Tsuki flinched as the ball whizzed by her head, now her head was clearer she saw a Kanji in her eye for lower-moon three "shit..." she mumbled before pulling her sword quickly out of the sheath.

The demon giggled as she summoned a rock in the form of a ball "wow! That was cool! She said throwing the ball again only for Tsuki to slash the ball in half. The demon moved her hand causing the rock to incase the sword making it a couple of kg's heavier. Tsuki growled stabbing her sword into the ground causing the rock to fall from the blade. "Tsuki-cham your so smart!" The demon said a bright look in her eyes "it took other slayers ages to figure it out!" Shr squealed jumping happily as Tsuki pulled her blade out from the ground.

"Listen here demon, I am Tsuki Raiko, I am the Moon Tsuguko. And I will be the one to behead you." She warned taking the stance for the first form of moon breathing "dark moon, evening Palace!" She yelled using a small slash aimed at the demons neck, lower-moon three hissed before stone slithered to cover her neck from the deadly strike, Tsukis blade sang at the impact, when she was younger she would of whined about the impact and dropped her blade, but she had grown a lot since she first started training.

Hina growled lightly and stomped her foot the ground beneath her rumbling angrily "THAT'S SO MEAN TSUKI-CHAN!" Hina whined tears in her eyes causing Tsuki to roll her eyes slightly "come on now. Your lower-moon three, start acting like it." She groaned setting up her stance for another attack "moon breathing, third form, loathsome moon chains!"

Hina gasped as she saw two pair slashes coming her way, she just managed to dodge the blow although one of her arms got cut off in the process. She whined and held her arm feeling much more pain than usually "ah, the poison kicked in." Tsuki said swirling her blade around "but, since this isn't my normal way if fighting, its only a small amount she said as Hina growled "I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!" she screeched causing tsuki to tsk in annoyance "what now?" She growled getting into a fighting stance once again, Tsuki glared as rock pillars flew in her directs, she expertly dodged the stoned, getting close to lower-moon three, before Hina could so much as gasp Tsuki changed her footing and spinning her body before slashing the demons head off "...moon breathing eighth from, Moon-dragon ringtail." She said catching lower-moon threes head.

"its a pity your a demon Hina, id off loved to play with you." She said dropping the head and picking up a vial filling it with a much blood as she could before observing it with the crescent moons light "Ito will love this." She mumbled walking back to the room where her friends lay blissfully asleep.

○~○

Ito was the first to awaken from her sleep, she yawned and stretched before smelling of blood hit her nostril, her eyes flew open as she turned to see Tsuki leaning against a wall with what seemed to be a vial of demon blood in her hand "...don't tell me you went after the demon by your self?" Its said rubbing the bridge on her nose in irritation.

"...I did, i had a feeling the Demon wouldn't come to us, so I went to it. It was lower-moon three by the way." Tsuki said stretched before throwing her the vial of blood at Ito. Asahi groaned and opened the sliding doors separating him from the girls "why does Ito sound so mad." He mumbled tiredly as Ito rubbed her fave tiredly "Suki went to kill the demon we we're sent here to kill." Ito said before standing picking up her slayer uniform before exiting the room "By the way... we're gonna need food before leaving." Ito said leaving the two crackheads staring at each other.

"Soooo..." Asahi said clapping his hands "whats with the solo act?" He asked smiling softly as Tsuki shrugged "you guys were sleeping, so i took over." She said standing up and dusting her self off 'besides... you guys were being nice to me all day yesterday, so I wanted to do you guys a favor." She mumbled causing Asahi to coo at her "awww! Suki your so cute!" He squealed moving side to side with a stupid smile on his face.

"...I am not cute." Tsuki said picking up her haori and putting it on tying her yellow sash and pulling the haori so it fell off her shoulders "i should be heading back, where will you be travelling to?" She asked slidding her sheath on her belt as Asahi thought "probably back to the Demon slayer corp." He said smiling at Tsuki "where are you going?" Tsuki smiled "im going to thr water breathing masters cabin. Its far away, but if I'm quick I might catch someone i had to leave behind for this mission." She said not noticing how wide Asahi was smiling.

♤~♤

After a long time of saying good bye and a hot steamy bowl of ramen Tsuki made way back to Urokodaki's cabin, well sort off. She got about half way before her crow told her Tanjiro was going to Asakusa, a big city that she'd only visited once with her brother. So she changed cause rather annoyed that she had to back track a LOT, the village just go happened to be closer to the main city then she thought.

Tsuki walked around the city tiredly, following her crow as she weaved in and out of the rather well dressed people. She paused as her crow went down a alley and cawed happily. She turned around the corner to see Tanjiro sat there with the white crow on his head "Tanjiro!" She said waving happily before running over to him and sitting next to him "did you miss me?" She said with a smile as she took off the shoulder bag filled with prizes she'd won, she rummaged around the bag and pulled out a red panda plush "this is for Nezuko." She said holding it out while still searching the bag intensily "where is it... aha!" She said pulling out a flower crown "here Tanjiro." She said with a smirk placing it on his head as he gave her a look of disapproval "really Tsuki-chan?" He said before the upon vendor called ouf Tanjiro's name, Tanjiro smiled and picked up the bowl of udon before looking at Tsuki "ah, sorry Tauki-san, I only have one bowl." He said as Tsuki shrugged "ill order one soon, don't worry." She said with a smile.

Tanjiro had bearly started eating he stood up suddenly smashing the bowl of udon of the floor before running off. Tsuki groaned before picking up the pieces of the bowl, she bowed to the food vendor and picked up the box she assumed had Nezuko in running after Tanjiro apologising every time she bumped into a pedestrian.

When she saw Tanjiro she couldn't believe her eyes, the man she had been trying to find this whole time, the Demon who killed everything she loved was standing there with a wife and a child "Muzan Kibutsuji...I've finally found you." She hissed making her way over to them with a murderous glint in her eyes.

TASHO ERA TIME!

Tanjiro walked into view holding the flower crown carefully "wow, Tsuki seems to have changed a lot since I last saw her." He said smiling brightly before blinking "oh right! Secret time!" He said turning to face foward "Tsuki's favourite colour is actually emerald green? She just dosent think it suit her well." He laughed placing the floor crown back on his head "next time! Three demons in one!" Tanjiro gave a closed eye smile.