Eight

Rosalyn couldn't believe that she was dragged along all because she is a peace offering to Kol. Klaus was on the hunt for a man named Ray and the blonde witch didn't know what to think. She didn't want to be on this trip as she rather be searching for a way to find Nathan and Kol. Nathan was the only person who helped her understand her magic and Kol's story. "Why are we here? I thought you were going to make more hybrids..."

"I am. Starting with him. Ray knows where his pack is and they will be my first hybrids." He says.

"What if it doesn't work?" She asked causing Stefan to look as Klaus walked over to her. "I think there is more to that ritual and whoever made it because I don't think with your blood alone is going to work."

Klaus looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"What I'm saying is that maybe, you shouldn't have killed Elena, maybe it's her blood since it worked on you."

Stefan couldn't believe what he just heard. Was Rosalyn helping Klaus?
~~~
The blonde was sleeping in the back seat as Stefan and Klaus started gathering information on Ray. The blonde had nothing to do with whatever they had planned, but this was her only way to get to Kol. She feels bad for him and Rachel was just using him. Rosalyn still needed help with her magic and that is why she stayed in the car. She was not going to mess up this time or worse, harm someone.

Stefan looked at Rosalyn and sighed. "She needs help with her magic."

"I know." Klaus says as he was ready to get his plan in the act. "Let's go."

Stefan looked back at the blonde as she slept causing him to follow Klaus. He was protecting his friend, but how long till she starts finding out the truth about Elena being alive.