Four

Filler chapter
Rosalyn heard about Stefan getting stuck in the tomb with Katherine. She would help, but she won't. They have left her out so she has other things to do. Focus on her magic and try to find away to talk to Kol. She didn't really think she could get Stefan out. Rosalyn saw Nathan and looked at him. "Why are you here?"

"Because you are up to something. What are you doing?"

"Finding a way to talk to Kol." She tells him. "So far, I can't find anything."

"You won't be able to talk to him till he wakes up." He tells her as she looked up to see a figure standing behind him. "What?"

"Someone is not too happy with what you had just said."

Nathan looked at her confused and looked behind him to see nothing. He knew only Rosalyn Halliwell could see his brother.
~~~
Sometime that day, Rosalyn was informed that Caroline was kidnapped by wolves and she knows that wolves aren't friendly to vampires. She was waiting on a call to see if Caroline was okay. Nathan walked in and looked at her. "She's safe, but Rose, not so much."

"What happened?"

"She was bit."

Rosalyn looked at someone that she could call a friend and had to ask. "What does a werewolf bite do to a vampire?"

Nathan sat down in the chair. "Well...."