Two

She needed answers and that is what Rosalyn Halliwell was going to do

She needed answers and that is what Rosalyn Halliwell was going to do. Getting out of bed, Rosalyn walked to her closet and started getting ready. Rosalyn knew who she was going to see, but hearing her phone ringing had her look to see Elena. Instead of answering, Rosalyn left her phone behind as she went to see the bitch herself. Katherine Pierce.

"I can't get Rosalyn to answer." Elena said as she looked at them. "You don't think she went to get more answers or find information about Rachael."

"She could, but she may not have any luck." Rose tells them. "No one knows the true story, but Elijah."

Elena sighed as she wished to help Rosalyn, but the Halliwell witch is ignoring her calls.
~~~
"Katherine, are you awake?" The doppelgänger appeared. "Can you tell me the story of Rachel and Kol?'

"What was told is that Kol fell deeply in love with a witch named Rachael. The only problem is that she wasn't in love with him. She only wanted him as he was known as the first vampire. The Originals." She tells the blonde.

"What made him so special?"

"Don't know." Katherine said. "Only Rachael knew. Klaus killed her for two reasons. Her unfaithfulness to Kol and her main reason for using him. I think she was trying to connect to the original witch."

Rosalyn looked at her shocked. Rachael was using this Kol because he had connections to a powerful witch. The blonde heard someone coming causing her to toss the blood bag in. "Thank you, Katherine."

Elena went to say something as Rosalyn left. The blonde needed answers. Answers to why Rachael used Kol.
~~~
Getting everything set, Rosalyn started saying the spell just for Rachael to appear. "Hello, Rosalyn."

"Why was you using Kol?" She asked. "And how do I exist?"

Rachael smiled. "Oh my dear, Rosalyn. Kol was never the man I loved. I was setting a trap for him. My husband was known as a wonderful vampire hunter. I kept my affair from him quiet and from Kol. I needed to get close to him to get my hands on the original witches spell book." Rosalyn glared. "He was just foolish to fall in love with me. The psycho didn't listen to his brothers plea. So Klaus, he took my death in his own hands. First was my husband and then me."

"What happened to the baby?"

"I've already gave him up." She tells her. "I knew there was no time before Klaus came and killed me. I was with Kol after my husband died when he killed me."

Rosalyn shook her head. "You truly have no feelings for anyone. All you wanted was power."

"Yes. I would have it too, but now it's all up to you..."

"I don't want power." She tells her. "I feel sorry for Kol. He fell in love with a bitch who only wanted power. Now leave!"

Rachael disappeared as Rosalyn glared at the spot her ancestor/doppelgänger was at. She may not met Klaus or Kol, but they didn't deserve to meet someone like Rachael Warren who only wanted power.