Three

Rosalyn woke up the next morning wondering a lot about what she learnt

Rosalyn woke up the next morning wondering a lot about what she learnt. Rachel was nothing but a power hunger bitch like Katherine wanting the Salvatores. She sighed as she walked to her mirror and saw a reflection. She turned, but the person was gone. Looking back at the mirror she saw him. "Who are you?"

She never got an answer. Hearing a knock, the blonde walked away, but looked back at the mirror before walking away. Rosalyn got to the door and opened it to see Nathan. "What are you doing here?"

"No, hello."

"Hi, now why the hell are you here?"

"Came to keep you from making the same mistake as Elena." She gave him a look. "Oh, you don't know."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Let me in and I'll tell you. As a friend."

Rosalyn thought for a moment. "If I let you in, will you show me who Kol is?"

"Deal. Anything for my twin. I mean it. Kol will be happy to see you. Especially when he learns Rachel's betrayal."

Rosalyn closed her eyes. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but you're invited in, Nathan."

Nathan walked in and looked at the blonde. "Let's talk."
~~~
"Start talking." Rosalyn said as she stood near the book shelf.

"Kol is my twin as you know." She nodded. "He really did love Rachel till Klaus found out, but I was the one who told Klaus."

"Where's Kol?"

"In a coffin with a dagger in him." He says. "See, Katherine only knew part of the story. Kol found Rachel kissing her husband. That's what caused him to be on a feeding frenzy." Rosalyn nodded slowly. "Then when the news about her husband dying, he gave her another chance, but never knew the real reason behind her apologies."

"She used him."

"How..."

"I summoned the bitch." She says. "She told me about the affair and why she really wanted to be around Kol. To get her hands on that book."

"Exactly."

Rosalyn looked at him. "Is there more..."

"Just that Elena is making the mistake. Question is, why wasn't you asked to come along?"

That was something Rosalyn wanted to know. She thought Elena was her friend, but finding out that she is a peace offering to Kol. Looking at Nathan, she shrugged. "I don't know, but if you want to help me get your twin back, then tell me how."

"It's not that simple and I'm not letting you get hurt. I don't want Kol being pissed off at me." He says. "Hopefully Klaus pulls the dagger out soon."

"I think I saw Kol in my mirror, but he doesn't talk back."

Nathan looked at her shocked. "Okay, let me find Elijah and tell him what you just told me." She nodded. "I'll be back. You shouldn't be seeing that unless your something more to Kol that Rachel wasn't."

"Like what? A soulmate?"

Nathan looked away from the door and back to her. "I won't know till I speak to Elijah, but that does sound like a good explanation. See you next, Rose."

Rosalyn sighed as the door shut. Walking to the mirror, she saw Kol once again. "I will get that dagger out of you." She says. "I promise."

"