One

Rosalyn Halliwell groaned in pain as she raised up

Rosalyn Halliwell groaned in pain as she raised up. She didn't know what happened or the fact she was in a different place, but she was going to kill whoever pissed her off. "Where the hell am I?" She mumbled as she stood up and walked out of the room she was in. Some memories came back making her remember someone knocking her out. "Hello?'

"Rosalyn?" She heard Elena.

The blonde turned and saw her here. "Why am I here and what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know, but I know I'm here because I look like Katherine."

Rosalyn nodded. She wondered why her though. What did she have to do with being kidnapped?
~~~
"I wouldn't do that."

Rosalyn turned shocking Rose. "I can't get over how much you look like her."

"Who do I look like?"

"Rachael Waren." She said as she looked at Trevor. "She might be the better offer."

Rosalyn gave her a look of confusion as she didn't know what to say. She listened to Elena beg to be set free till she was knocked out. "That's one way to do it." Rosalyn said as she looked at the one that took her. "Now explain what you mean that I would make a better offer."

"There is a love story that everyone in the supernatural knows. Rachael was in love with someone they call psycho, but she wasn't that in love with him because she was unfaithful. She had a child in secrecy and he never knew she had an affair and carried another man's child." Rose tells him.

"That's awful." She said. "I'm Rosalyn."

"Rose." She said.
~~~
Rosalyn had her eyes closed as she focused on her magic. Rose and Trevor walked in seeing Rosalyn concentrating. Rosalyn heard talking and panicking causing her to look. The next thing she knew two vampires walked in. She watched the one in the suit look at Elena till his eyes landed on her. "Rachael?"

"Nope." She said. "Rosalyn."

"Ah! Our brother would be happy to see you."

"What brother would be happy to see me?" Rosalyn said, but was ignored.

Rose grabbed her as she watched Elijah kill Trevor. She didn't feel remorse or anything. When they was about to leave, Rosalyn saw two blurs and knew. Stefan and Damon were there to watch save them or more so Elena.
~~~
Rosalyn grabbed her a drink and sat down. She looked at the Halliwell book and opened it back to 1821 and saw Rachael. "Who is this Kol and why would you treat him so wrong?" She asked the picture before shutting the book and walking to her room. She laid down and closed her eyes as she had the same question on her mind. Who is Kol?

 Who is Kol?