*10* Phuwin's love

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I heard it and it still doesn't sink in. Pond, my greatest rival and enemy, suddenly confesses that he loves me? I always thought he loved you!"

"Oh no, you too?!" - Gemini laughed in mock disbelief and slapped his brother's knee with his hand.

"What me too?"

"You're the second person today to claim that Pond was in love with me! This was never, ever true! We are friends! We pretended to be in love because that's what was expected of us, because that's what we were paid to do, but we never felt anything more for each other. Pond is totally and definitely not my type!"

"You little bastard! And you never told me?! Because of you, I spent the last year hating someone I thought was in love with you?!"

"And who is the idiot here?"

"Never mind, give me his address, I need to talk to him in person right now".

"Ask him yourself, you have his phone number".

"I don't want to do that, I want to surprise him. I want to see his face when I show up in front of his house, he's definitely not expecting me. Well well..."

"Okay, go ahead, go to him, good luck!" - Gemini took the phone from the table, entered Ponda's exact address in a message to Phuwin and smiled to himself, proud of his work. It was a job well done. After Phu had left (before doing so, he looked carefully in the mirror, straightened his hair, and sprayed himself with perfume, which made the youngest Tansakyuen laugh), Gem sent another message.

To: My Best Bro Pond: You're about to have a boyfriend. And it's not true that I forbid you from loving anyone, I was just shocked. I trust you and believe that you will be able to take care of my brother. I'm sorry I was a crap friend, I'll do better. You were always there for me when I needed you, so if you need me, remember that I'm here for you. I apologize for my behavior. And I'm sorry I didn't explain to Phuwin earlier that there was nothing romantic between us, that poor guy hated you because he thought you loved me. Please forgive me.

And then, completely calm, he went to his own room, where he found Fourth sleeping adorably on his bed, again in his own pajamas. It was such a beautiful sight that he couldn't help himself and took a photo of it, immediately posting it on Instagram in a story for his close friends. At least this one day had brought a lot of good, and he had the feeling that with Nattawat's arrival in his life, the sun was finally shining and there was new hope.

However, when Phuwin arrived at the address he was given, he rang the bell at the gate, but no one answered. The windows in the small single-family house were dark, indicating that no one was currently inside. Phu felt disappointed. Driving here, he felt a pleasant warmth in his heart, he was excited, but still nervous at the same time. It was true that for the last year he had been telling himself that he had to stay away from Pond because Pond was Gem's boyfriend and Phu didn't want to cause another argument.

Phuwin, standing in front of the entrance gate to the yard of Pond Naravit's house, remembered their first meeting. That day, his mother forced him and Dunk to accompany Gemi to one of the galas where, according to the plan, Gem was to receive an award for a supporting role. Dressed in identical, tasteful, dark purple suits, they took their seats in the front row of the audience. Gemini joined them a moment later, also wearing an identical suit, and his makeup artist made sure they looked as similar as possible.

"It will be more interesting and everyone will immediately know that you are brothers" -P'Tong smiled warmly at them. Gem was too nervous to smile back, after all, it was his first ceremony where he would receive an award and give a speech. P'Erin stuffed handkerchiefs made of pretty, light purple material into his pocket just in case.