Naira, Don't Give up

Goenka House

Kairav and others are worried for Naira. Till now they don't know about the accident that just happened.

Vansh: Kairav , be strong we will find naira mausi.

Krishna: haa haa we will find her. You don't stress out like this

If papa find out that mumma left from home without his permission,he too will leave me.

Manish: what. What you meant by that beta. Did something happened.

Kairav: papa warned us that if we two stepped out of house without his permission we won't see him again. May be he will shift to Greece alone or something. But he was so serious while telling those to mumma and me

Suwarna: Manish ji. Something is not right. If something happen to her we will loose both. He clearly expressed his decision.

Just then daadi got vedika's call. The phone fell from her hand and she starts crying without uttering anything.

Samarth: what happened... Tell us something...

 Tell us something

Naira... Naira met with an accident. We need to be there.

Kairav: mumma 😢

Everyone rushed to hospital.

You guys failed me again.... I only had one request. Don't let her go anywhere.... And you guys failed to do that 😞

Daadi: we tried beta.... But she left without telling us

They will go any extent to bring her out. I warned you guys naa. Leave it. Now what's the use ... My fate is now in doctor's mercy

Ragran literally ran to their. Kartik look at them emotionless.

Ragini, why why it's me always going through this situation. Why your father is behind my happiness. Don't I have the right to live peacefully with my family.

Ranveer: this time Ananya was the one who betrayed us the most. She called Naira and told her that you met with an accident. These all were a trap set up for her. We failed to guess it kartik.

I don't know Karthik... How will I face you guys . Am guilt ridden.

Kartik: what's the use...

Just then Mr Kapoor and Raghav enters there.

Karthik's eyes were red. Manish tried to stop Mr Kapoor from approaching Kartik.