Romance In The Air ✨

Its been two month

    They happily completed their two month of married life. They two are busy in their own career. Family is little bit concerned about them. They don't want them to separate due to lack of meet up.

Even media's and some fans are behind them because of less PDA. There are many tweets pointing out the fact that they are not together or having a married life which is fake and only to grab the attention of media.

Meanwhile in Goenka house

GOENKA HOUSE

Karthik comes in after freshening up. Naira and others are in hall.

Karthik : guys i have an announcement... I need to go to out of station for a business conference. It will be for three days..

Daadi: karthik, for God's grace we have everything we need.. Why are you so much busy with your business.. You must take time for nourishing your relationship with her..

Suwarna : yeah, maaji is right.
Please spend time with eachother.. What's the need of  wealth if there is no one to enjoy it with. This time choose her over your conference..

Vedika: both need to spend time together... In two months, you guys spent only one week together.. What's this💔🙄

You guys are wrong.. Who said he don't take time to nurture our relationship.. We use every conference as a chance to be with eachother.😁

Karthik : this is why i choose different place everytime.. This time we are going to goa. She will take flight in evening and i will leave in Morning.. We don't want media to invade into our privacy..

Aryan: ohh sorry.. We misunderstood you guys.. We thought you guys married eachother because u guys are comfortable with eachother..

Karthik : she is my love of life. There is nothing above this girl.. She is my most precious possession ♥️

After clearing their kaira left to their room. Naira gets into washroom to fresh up.. When

She comes back she saw her husband filling room with bubbles and setting atmosphere for a romantic night

He who saw her bring a flower for her..