Happy Anniversary to us 🎈

Finally the much awaited day came. Kartik and others left to the place earlier. Karthik arranged everything for the party. After six hours, Naira and Kiara arrived there.

Yes the destination they opt for vacation was jaipur, their wedding destination. Naira is always fond of that place.

Naira pov 🦋

Karthik always know how to make me feel special

Karthik always know how to make me feel special. He always plan something that make me smile from my heart. Jaipur is always my favourite destination I think he purposefully choose this place for vacation.

Naira comes out of the curve with Kiara. The security came forward and block their path.

Naira: what happened? Why are you blocking my way.

You can't enter here without the permission of the owner of this villa.

Just then Kartik enters there..He took the baby from her and turned to the security.

He took the baby from her and turned to the security

She is the owner of this villa. So can you please move from there. Me and my kid arranged so many things for her don't spoil her day.

Security: sorry mam I didn't recognise you. But I am sure that I saw you somewhere.

Ranveer: maybe in television she is a well known actress...

Security: ohh sorry ma'am.. now I recognise you .you are.. you are Naira Singhanyia naa..yes it's you

Kartik: yeah she is Naira Singhania but now she is Naira Kartik Goenka , my wife and the mother of my two kids.

Security: you are too young to be the mother of two kids..

Ragini: even kartik too