Suwarna & Manish

There were no post from the side of kaira for so long. But today their pictures set the social media on fire 🔥.  The first post was from RaginiRanveerMishra.

  The first post was from RaginiRanveerMishra

RaginiRanveerMishra: Trio in my life. My best friend and his buddy and his sister. @ NairaKarthikGoenka thank me later for this super cute click.

AbhimanyuBirla: wow the most waited pic.

NeilBirla: them....trio is just 🫶🏻

RiddhimaRoshan:  I missed the fun.

AbhiraFans: isn't them still together. Am glad. I thought they are getting divorced

RagKarFans: di. Aren't they divorced. Six month no notification indicates separation. Even they are staying apart.

KairaUniverse: thank you for this one ma'am.it made our day.

RanveerMishra: To the most beautiful gift I got from God 🎁

RanveerMishra: To the most beautiful gift I got from God 🎁. Thank you chotti for being my best sister and friend at same time. @ KarthikGoenka man you are super lucky, do you knew that. You have me 😁 and her along with Ragini.

KarthikGoenka: yes my lord.. And thank you being there.

keertiSinghaniya: you should have added styled by Keesh botique.  This ungrateful friend of mine.

RaginiRanveerMishra: aww my hubby with his chotti.

RagranFans: favourite humans in one frame.

KarAnyaFans: what's cooking between these two... Something fishy

        RaginiRanveerMishra: they are cooking a series together. Soon you will get noti, till then don't be naughty.

KairaFans: yes she is standing there with her mangalsutra. What more we needed to be happy. Thank you sir for being there with them