Big Yet Little Kairav

Am tooo coming...

Yes the little one of naira and karthik walk in krishna get up.
Every eyes on him. Every single person standing there want to grab him into their hands. Karthik and naira hold his hand and come forward

Is this Gowinka family.. Our family

Kairav turned to his mumma..

Naira: yes baby, this is our Family Goenka parivaar

Naira: yes baby, this is our Family Goenka parivaar. We are here to meet your pardaadi and other's. Arent you excited.. First of all greet them..

Kairav greeted them with folded hands. He then turned to his papa

You too greet them papa.. Its your papa and mumma na.. Are they like you or different

Suwarna come forward and cupped his little face

Suwarna : they are not us. They are sweet parents of yours. None can be like them. They are like a blessing to you baccha.

Karthik and others took seat. Kairav is next to karthik. Daadi bring sweets to feed kairav. Kairav look at his mumma

Can i eat that sweets mumma, i dont bring my bruch here..

Naira: its brush baby.. You can.. Little sweet won't harm you..

 Little sweet won't harm you

Daadi feed him the sweets. Karthik help her in doing that. Later naira met Krish, Vansh and Krishna ( daughter of  vedika nd Aryan. Younger to Kairav for months). Naira ask kids to move to kids room with Care taker.

Daadi: i knew there was a solid reason for your sudden moving out from here. Whatever it's we wont question that kids.

Naira: daadi its.. 🥺

Yes there is a solid reason.. I.. I don't want to loose another important lady of my life  like i lost my mumma.. I felt its not safe here so.. So.. I take her away from all.. Once going through those hell is enough for me.. I can't go through that once again. For ages, its her.. My reason to live. So no risk...