Them, After ages♥️

They didn't wait till the end of NeiRohi's wedding. They just flew away to greece.

Six years later✨

Kaira Group is now a world renowned brand for beauty products and fashion brands. From greece to india they have multiple branches. Naira who shifted herself to greece doesnt miss her profession. Once in a while she flew back to India for shooting. They kept their life private and away from people. Even Family knew a very little about them.

Goenka villa

Abhira and NeiRohi are there with them. Its a holiday for all.

Abhimanyu : do karthik call you guys. He used to call me once in a while.. 🙄

Aryan: bhai call us once in while. But never came on video call. He don't want us to see him..

Akshu : even bhabhi avoid live session..

Just then Luv and kush showed them something on the news

News Channel..

Reporter: yes its the bahu of Goenkas and daughter of Singhanyia

Reporter: yes its the bahu of Goenkas and daughter of Singhanyia. NairaKarthikGoenka who have lakhs and lakhs of fan is seen in this extra glamorous look. No sign of marriage and her sudden disappearance from india is a disappointing news for her whole fandom. Fans who is used to ship the cutest kaira jodi is in a confusion.. Whether everything is right between them. As if now, even we are not sure..

News clips end✨

Vedika: she never lookslike a mother of 6 year old kid.

Suwarna : i want to see their baby.. Our kairav baby.

Just then Keerti called them and ask to put xyz award show in the tv. They did the same.

Xyz award show

Host: now let's welcome the cutest, romantic and most discussed couple in tellyworld..KAIRA....

Karthik and Naira walks in holding eachothers hand and they were in  western outfit

Karthik and Naira walks in holding eachothers hand and they were in  western outfit. Naira is looking extremely hot

Naira : hai guys.. Namasthe..