Taking a short break..

Exactly after three months

Last Day of Shoot🪄

Everyone is near her. She is surrounded by people who loved her for her character and talent. Her co stars are not that happy with her sudden exit. Her hero in reel don't want her place to be taken by someone else. Media surrounded them..

Most loved serial and most celebrated reel jodi, this sudden death track and your exit is hard to accept..

Naira took the mike

Naira: as i already told to you guys exactly three month before.. I want to focus on my personal life for a bit.. After marriage or during the dating period, i never took a break.. But now i need..

Ma'am we have seen you supporting Mr Goenka's each and every ventures. You act like his backbone. But we never see him doing the same for you♥️

Co star look at naira for her answer that he too is confused. They knew she was already married to Mr Goenka, but they never saw him dropping her or meeting her..

Naira: actually.....

Actually, my wife warn me to stay away from her workplace 😁

Yes there enters Karthik with a bouquet. Like her, he too is in casual with no aura of Mr Goenka. He greeted her co stars..

She warned you to not come here. But why🤔

With a bright smile, he replied

Karthik : May be because she don't want me to see her flirting with someone 😂

Karthik : May be because she don't want me to see her flirting with someone 😂.. Jokes apart.. May be she have her own genuine reason.. I respect it, so i wont seek for an explanation

Naira: i don't want to put my husband in limelight. Look how handsome he is.. I can't risk him

Both burst into laughter.

Do you watch her combination scene with her costar

Karthik : offcourse.. I love her following her passion. Marrying me won't be a hindrance to her work.. What's shown in the serial is just an act of art done by artist.. I am not claiming myself as a progressive husband nor bragging anything.. Am jus acting like her friend or anykind of support before being her husband. I knew she had the potential to follow her Passion.. She dont need even my help. I will be her backup.. But i won't ever try to come before her or beside her in this journey.. Because she knew how to follow what she want.