Nine

I opened the bathroom door letting the steam out

I opened the bathroom door letting the steam out. I walk with a towel wrapped around my body and a towel wrapped up in my hair.

I look at my sleeping baby cuddle into the pillows and snoring lightly. I peck her cheek before going into my closet to pick out some clothes.

Last night was interesting. After Nikolai kissed my cheek, the boys continued chasing him until they all eventually got tired. Momma scolded them for chasing the poor boy and they all whined.

After they all calmed down, papa told Nikolai he was "officially banned" from seeing me. I rolled my eyes just by the thought of it.

Little did they know Nikolai had gave me his number.

Hehe.

I smile at myself at the thought of him. Yes, I know we just met and all but the site that I saw when he was talking to my daughter. It was almost too perfect.

But again, I don't want my heart broke. Neither my baby's. So we'll take it slow.

Today was just a normal day so I threw on some nike shorts and a white-T crop top. I left my towel in my basket and sat down at the vanity to dry my hair.

Minutes go by and my hair is slightly dry. Still wet to let my curls bounce and loose. "Mommy." I look behind me and see my baby rubbing her eyes as she yawns.

I coo and walk over to my bed. I slide in next to her and she rests her head on my chest. "Good morning baby." I kiss the top of her head as she murmurs 'good morning'.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" She looks up at me, squinting her eyes from the bright light. I sigh and push a curl out her face. "Baby." I sit up with her on my lap.

"Nikolai, he's.. he's not your daddy baby. I don't want you calling him that just yet okay?" Zara pouts and fiddles with her fingers.

"Can we call daddy, mommy?" I frown slightly but give in as my baby pleads. I grab my phone and click on Nick's profile. I click on the FaceTime and it rings.

We wait at least 4 rings and he doesn't answer. "Baby, he's probably busy-," I get cut off as the phone answers and we're soon face with Nikolai in the camera. "Daddy!" Zara shouts and grabs the phone from my hand. I hear him laugh and say hello to Zara.