Seven

Holy shit

Holy shit.

I look up at the tall figure who has me secured in his arms.

He was absolutely stunning.

His black curly hair, long and loose. He had pale skin with grey eyes. A few freckles around his face.

He was wearing a white long sleeved-T with a black vest. He had silver chains around his neck. He was matching it with black cargo's slightly showing his Calvin Klein boxers and was wearing high top black and grey jordan's.

He looks down at me slightly and smirks.

Hot. Ass. Fuck.

"Who the fuck are you?" I snap out of it as I look back at the man who was trying to "have fun" with me and my mother.

By now, momma is slightly behind me as the handsome man holds her hand keeping himself in front of us both. "Mommy, who's he?" I look down at Zara.

I shrug slightly. "I wanna know too baby." She giggles quietly and I smile. I feel my side being squeezed by the handsome man as if he heard us. He then proceeds to run his hand smoothly against me.

It somehow calmed my nerves just a bit. Surprisingly.

"You're hitting on my mother-in-law and my fiancé." I feel my face burn at the mention of fiancé. The man scoffs and laughs. "Yeah right. Move it kid." He doesn't budge but glares at the man.

"You need to leave. Before you end up hurt." He grits out and I feel him tighten his grip on my waist. I can't help but want to help him calm down. So with my free hand, I place it against his chest and get closer to him just a bit.

I feel his grip soften slightly and peeks at me. I smile and shake my head in the slightest. He stares at me for a mere few seconds before his gaze lands on Zara.

She giggles and points at him. "Daddy." I look at her shock and back up the man. I expected a disgusting expression but no. He was smiling. The widest smile I've seen. "Hi, il mio bambino." He leans down and pecks the top of her head.

I stare at them both in shock and look over at momma only to see she has a smile on her face as she looks at the three of us.

"Daddy? That bitch looks nothing like this piece of shit." I feel myself bubble in anger as the disgusting man dares to insult my daughter.

"Excuse me?" Momma spits out and glares at the man. He smirks and walks closer to her. Grey-eyed handsome man only pulls her back and steps in front of the man.

"Insult my daughter again and see what the fuck happens to you." He grits out menacing and I feel a chill go down my back. "Fucking piece of shit. No one's going to want your ugly stank ass so back the fuck up." I see the man shake in anger but not saying anything.

"What? Cat got your fucking tongue?" Without a second, the man punches the grey-eyed handsome man. I hear myself and momma gasps by the loud sound of the impact.

The man smirks like he won something. I feel the arm around my waist drop and feel momma grab my wrist slightly stumbling back. By now, Zara is crying and screaming. I try to hush her but can't as she gets loud.

Tears begin to come to my eyes as I panic and look back up at the two man.

He scoffs and turns back to the man. The man's once smirk washed away as he got pale and gulped, taking a few steps back. "You're gonna regret that." Before anything else happened, Fabrizio came flying from somewhere and through a hard punch at the man as he tumbled over.

I see the rest of the boys coming as they rush over to Fabrizio who is now straddling the man and punching the daylights out of him.

All attention is now on us. I don't like it.

"Zio, stop!" I scream as Zara cries more and louder. The rest of my brother try to separate them as momma yells for them to stop with tears in her eyes.

"Fabrizio, get off. Quit it!" Raffaele yells trying to pull him back but he doesn't. He continues and there's now blood all on the floor and his fists.

I cry out and grab momma's hand. "Fabrizio, please stop!" I scream louder but it doesn't reach him. Ottavio and Emilio are struggling with him as papa tries to help but it's not working.

"Zio, smettila. Zara ha paura!" (Uncle, stop it. Zara is scared)! Fabrizio's fist stops in mid air as everything freezes. He looks up at me and Zara and his eyes softens. He hurries and gets off the man and rushes over to us. "I'm sorry baby. Lo zio non voleva spaventarti. Mi dispiace per entrambi." (Uncle didn't want to scare you. I'm sorry for both of you). He wipes Zara's tears and kisses her forehead.

He looks over me, worrying. "Are you okay?" I ignore him and slap his shoulder. "Tehlani," I cut him off. "Shut up! Are you fucking crazy?? Don't do shit like that Fabrizio. You're fucking hurting yourself." I punch at his chest and he stumbles back. Just a bit.

He shakes his head caresses my face. "I'm sorry stella. It won't happen anytime soon." He smiles sheepishly and I roll my eyes.

"Dad couldn't even pull your ass off of him. You're almost the same size as him you damn muscle pig." I giggle slightly, wiping the remaining tears.

That makes everyone laugh.

Papa talked to someone in all black in whispering hushes. The man in black nods and calls over his friends to take the unconscious bleeding man off the floor.

Fabrizio gets a scolding by momma and Raffaele as the rest of the boys converse with the grey-eyed handsome man.

They shake hands or hug each other. He looks over at me and Zara. He smiles making eye contact with me. I smile back shyly and nod my head.

"Daddy!"

I freeze and look at Zara.

Everyone's attention turns to her.

"Daddy? Where?" Papa says looking around. Zara giggles.

"Right there!" She points at the grey-eyed man. Everyone stares at him in silent.

"WHAT?!"