Five

We all sat around in the living room

We all sat around in the living room. I was talking with my parents and my older brothers as the younger older brothers play with Zara. I look over at see Zara yawning.

"Oh? I think it's nap time." Ciro says and picks up Zara. She makes grabby hands towards me and I take her away with a smile. "You sleepy baby?" Zara nods her head and rests it on my shoulder.

So with the help of momma, she shows us to Zara's room. It was absolutely beautiful. Momma says this was my old bedroom when I was a baby.

I lay Zara down into the tiny bed and push the covers up to her chin. I kiss her forehead and close the door slightly behind me. Momma smiles at me lovingly and kisses my forehead.

We walk back downstairs and into the kitchen. I sit on the nearest stool by Ottavio and he smiles. Papa is in the kitchen making something and Momma wraps her arms around him from behind.

He looks over his shoulder and smirks before leaning down and kissing her.

I hear a few gags around the table and I snicker. Ciro and Ottavio look at our parents in disgust while Emilio and Giovanni gag or try to close their eyes.

Dad playfully glares at them while mom shakes her chuckling.

"Ah, right. Baby," I look up at papa. "You'll be going to the mall later today with your mother and brothers. You and Zara will need some clothes and other accessories." I smile and nod my head.

"Teh, do you wanna play video games with us?" Ciro points between him and Emilio. I shrug, not really knowing how to play. "Sure, I just don't know how to play." Ciro gasps dramatically, putting a hand over his chest.

Raffaele rolls his eyes then smacks Ciro upside the head. Ciro grunts and rubs his head, silently cursing at him. I giggle and get up. "Come on. Let's go." Ciro nods eagerly and Emilio follows after them.

We walk up the stairs and straight down the hall, into a room that's filled with plushies, bean bags, game figures and more.

Emilio and Ciro sit in a white beanbag as they leave a pink one in the middle for me to occupy. I sit in between them as Emilio hands me a game controller.

"Okay, so first game is Call of Duty. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, but if you don't then.. you just suck ass." I glare at him as Emilio scoffs.

"Shut the fuck up CC. You're worse so I would not be talking." Emilio smirks as Ciro gives him the side eye.

For the next hour and two, the three of us play Call of Duty. Mainly the boys winning and I only one once, but that's fine. We switched to another game called Overwatch. I had quit during the 5th-6th round and just watched them play.

Someone knocks on the door before entering. We all look back to see Fabrizio carrying my sleepy baby. "She woke up not too long ago. I gave her some apple slices and mac & cheese so she shouldn't be that hungry. But, yeah." Fabrizio rubs the back of his neck nervously as he hands me Zara.