Penny's Pleasure

For the past 2 years, 18 year old Penelope has had a rather... odd obsession.

Diapers.

She doesn't know why, but there was something so intriguing about watching people shit and piss themselves on their diapers.

She had always wanted to try it, but never actually had the balls to do so. Until now.

About 4 days ago, Penny had went on Amazon and picked out a pack of 10 thick, absorbent, girly adult diapers.

They were plain white with a print of mint green flowers on it. She thought they were absolutely adorable and placed the order after pondering it for 2 hours.

They arrived at the house about 5 minutes ago. Her parents were out, her mom out with a friend and her father on a business trip. She'd be completely alone for at least a few more hours.

She bit her lip as she ripped open the package and pulled out one of the medium sized disposable diapers.

It was soft to the touch and she was excited to try them on. She sat it on her bed and hid the package under her bed. She then quickly got up and locked her bedroom door, just in case.

She took off her leggings and underwear before spreading out the diaper on her bed. She sat on it and clumsily fiddled with it until she got it on correctly and securely.

She had to admit that it was quite comfortable. It was very thick and could definitely hold a lot. She wondered how much.

She stood up, waddling to her bathroom and digging through her cabinets until she found what she was looking for.

Laxatives.

She took a deep breath before eating 2. There was no going back now.

She went back into her room and turned on her tv. She put on a show she needed to finish and waited for the laxities to kick in.

It took about an hour and a half before she felt the cramping in her stomach. She was a little scared, but also really excited. She paused her show and took a deep breath before pushing.

It didn't take much. One weak push and she was shitting. She moaned as diarrhea like poop filled the seat of her diaper.

She was surprised by how good it felt. She kept going for about 5 minutes before another wave started.

It felt even better than the last. She whined as she clutched her stomach. Penny had tears in her eyes as her diaper filled with her poop.

After about 10 minutes, she had stopped pooping and ended it with a 2 minute long pee. She moaned as she sat down fully on her bed, letting her messy, full diaper rub against her in all the right places.

She knew most people would think it was disgusting and her parents wouldn't know what to do if they caught her doing this.

But she loved it, and she vowed to keep doing it until she no longer could.