Xie Tingyuan frowned and continued to ask, "When did you arrive?" The

subordinate thought for a moment and replied: "In the future, the owner will come back."

Xie Tingyuan squinted: "Go down." The

subordinate saluted and left the house, and Takeno and Aofen came out with them. Feiquan and Bifeng did not leave, but waited here for Xie Tingyuan's orders.

"You go back with me, Feiquan, you take two people, and you must protect him before we leave Yanjing. Xie Tingyuan stood up from the main seat as he spoke, and it seemed that he was going back.

Feiquan nodded.

Xie Tingyuan didn't stop long after speaking, and immediately left the Cloud Pavilion and rushed in the direction of the residence, now he just wanted to hold Lin Xingci in his arms to make sure that he had no problem.

Lin Xingci finally came back, so he let the little guy boil the hot water, the bath bucket and hot water had just been put into the room, Lin Xingci was untying his clothes, ready to take a hot bath to relax himself.

The door was suddenly opened, and the cold air poured in directly, Lin Xing took off his clothes and hurriedly tightened his clothes. Frowning, he turned to look at the door, he wanted to see who it was.

Before people could see it clearly, Lin Xingci felt that he was pressed into a cold embrace that exuded the fragrance of grass and trees, and his head was covered for a moment.

Xie Tingyuan hugged the person in his arms, his hanging heart could be regarded as falling to the ground, and his voice trembled imperceptibly: "It's okay to come back, it's all because I didn't pay attention and made you suffer."

Lin Xingci did not move in Xie Tingyuan's arms, and quietly let him hold him.

Xie Tingyuan continued to speak: "We will be able to go back soon, and we will not come here again in the future."

Lin Xingci felt that Xie Tingyuan's strength in holding him was getting heavier and heavier, and he raised his hand and patted his arm: "Let go, I don't mean to blame you, not to mention that I haven't come back safely now."

Xie Tingyuan obediently let go of his strength, as if thinking of something, and began to observe Lin Xingci very carefully up and down.

Lin Xingci was about to take a bath, and he even took off half of his clothes, and Xie Tingyuan suddenly broke in, and he didn't have time to tidy up his clothes. The placket was spread out on both sides, revealing Lin Xingci's collarbone and slightly whiter chest, and the vermilion on the chest was also looming, which was extremely eye-catching.

"Ahem. Xie Tingyuan's fiery gaze made Lin Xingci a little uncomfortable, and he pretended not to notice it and tidied up his clothes, trying to cover his exposed chest.

Xie Tingyuan didn't stop it, his eyes tore away from Lin Xingci's body and landed on the steaming bathtub behind him, and after staying for a long time, he returned to Lin Xingci again.

Lin Xingci worked hard for a long time, but his clothes were not tidied up, but instead became half-covered and half-hidden, and he wanted to refuse and welcome.

Xie Tingyuan's eyes darkened: "Prepare to take a bath."

Lin Xingci also gave up, but he couldn't cover it up: "Well, I felt a musty smell on my body after being locked up for a few days."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci distressedly, and lost the charming mentality just now: "It's because I didn't find you in the first place, and I suffered."