72

☆ 109. Chapter 72: You'll be in charge of the money after that

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 72 After that, the money will be given

to you at the door of the destination, and the people arranged by Xie Tingyuan also stood at the door early in the morning and waited for someone to come.

When he saw Xie Tingyuan, he couldn't control it for a while and walked enthusiastically in the direction where the two of them came.

Lin Xingci thought that he had seen it wrong, why did the people who walked towards him and Xie Tingyuan smile as much as Huan Niang?

Xie Tingyuan frowned slightly, and pushed the person who came back a few steps with a backhand palm.

When the others stabilized their bodies, they also saw Xie Tingyuan's unhappy gaze, and immediately lowered their heads and honestly waited for the two of them to come over.

In Lin Xingci's point of view, the person who was originally smiling suddenly stumbled, as if he stopped in place after tripping over something, and he didn't know what he was looking at with his head down.

Lin Xingci's eyes were full of doubts, and he looked sideways at Xie Tingyuan, who was beside him.

Xie Tingyuan didn't expect Lin Xingci to look at it, and he didn't put away his momentum in time, making Lin Xingci think that he was wrong for a while.

Fortunately, Xie Tingyuan recovered quickly, and Lin Xingci, who was fast, thought that he had made a mistake.

"What's wrong. Xie Tingyuan asked softly.

Lin Xingci shook his head, but his gaze did not leave Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan's hand was slightly forced, and he pinched it: "Let's go in and have a look."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay."

After receiving Lin Xingci's answer, Xie Tingyuan pulled people and walked inside.

Lin Xingci also followed behind Xie Tingyuan, but he was more curious about Xie Tingyuan's identity in his heart.

Just now, Lin Xingci was 100% sure that he was not mistaken, and the person who exuded a cold aura was Xie Tingyuan beside him.

Ordinary people don't have such an infiltrating momentum, and people who can have such momentum are not simple people.

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci suddenly felt a little worried, since Xie Tingyuan's identity was not simple, he must have been injured on the mountain for some uncontrollable reasons.

What if it's an enemy or someone who wants Xie Tingyuan's life? It's safe now because it's remote and news is slow.

But it is only a matter of time before Xie Tingyuan is discovered, and when the time comes, he can go to the space when he encounters danger, so what about Xie Tingyuan?

Last time it was lucky, but what about this time?

Lin Xingci didn't want Xie Tingyuan to have an accident, but Xie Tingyuan didn't say it now, and he probably had his considerations.

"What's wrong. Xie Tingyuan also noticed that Lin Xingci who was pulling behind him was in a daze, so he stopped and asked.

Lin Xingci heard Xie Tingyuan's voice and looked up at him: "I'm thinking about you."

"Want—miss me? Xie Tingyuan was caught off guard by the straightforward Lin Xingci, he was still holding him by his side, why was he still thinking about himself.