118

☆ 201. Chapter 118: The Man Ran Away

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 118 The man ran away on the

outskirts of Yanjing, and the man left directly after locking Lin Xingci in, and he wanted to go back to his life.

In the space, Lin Xingci was busy for a long time, but the rope on his hand was worn out, and his wrist was also worn out of the skin, but fortunately, there were many medicinal materials in the space, and it was not a big deal to break the skin.

After the ropes on his hands and feet were untied, Lin Xingci thought for a moment and decided that he would go out and have a look, and the people he brought with him would probably be dumbfounded if they found that they were gone.

However, the superficial work that should be done still has to be done, Lin Xingci casually looped the rope around his hands and feet, so that he couldn't find it at all if he didn't sit down, not to mention that the place where he was locked up was very dark.

Lin Xingci appeared in the dark room with a silent thought, and the sudden darkness made Lin Xingci panic for a moment.

But fortunately, Lin Xingci quickly reacted, and after adapting to the darkness, Lin Xingci first looked around carefully to make sure that no one had come in.

At the same time, he came to the door, leaned against the door, and listened carefully to the movement outside, and heard no sound other than the howling of animals.

Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that he had gone back to his life after tying himself up, so he didn't panic at all, untied the camouflage rope on his hand on the bed, and then entered the space.

Have space for such a good place not to stay, come out to suffer? Lin Xingci doesn't have a hobby of masochism, and no one will come over now, and he can't go out outside.

It's better to recharge in the space first, and find out if there is anything useful that can help him get out.

In the palace, the man who kidnapped Lin Xingci appeared in front of Xie Tingfeng and knelt on the ground.

"Your Majesty, I have already locked people up.

Xie Tingfeng leaned back on the Taishi chair, covered his forehead with one hand and nodded: "See, don't let people run out, and don't be discovered by him." "

Understood. The

man replied like this, he didn't think that the skinny Lin Xingqi could run out, the only key was in his hand, it was impossible to open it, and the secret room was very secret.

The tug-of-war between the two officially began, and when Xie Tingyuan appeared in the morning court, Xie Tingfeng's pupils dilated suddenly, as if he couldn't believe it.

The Manchu Dynasty Wenwu was also very surprised when they saw Xie Tingyuan appear, but they were happy in their hearts, after all, Xie Tingyuan's ability was seen with their own eyes, although Xie Tingfeng's ability was also okay, if compared with Xie Tingyuan, the balance in their hearts was still in favor of Xie Tingyuan.

In addition, Xie Tingfeng inherited the throne and did not have the edict of the first emperor, Xie Tingyuan was not in Yanjing at that time, and the country could not be without a king for a day, so when Xie Tingfeng said that he would inherit him, although the ministers were very puzzled, they still accepted it.

Anyway, it is also the blood of the Xie family.

Xie Tingyuan ignored the sight of the Manchu Dynasty civil and military and his younger brother, and stood indifferently in the position where he belonged.