22

☆ 23. Chapter 22: A Quiet Day

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 22 After Lu Luo came home on a peaceful day

, the family had just finished eating, and now he was sitting in the courtyard chatting.

Aunt Lu saw that her son hadn't come back yet, so she knew that he was eating at Lin Xing's house.

"It's back. Aunt Lu said lightly.

Lu Luo nodded: "Daddy, Auntie, big brother."

Aunt

Lu waved her hand: "Okay, remember to come back for dinner next time, even if you come back to say it at Xiao Ci's house, you can also bring something over."

Lu Luo nodded and listened honestly in place: "Understood." "

Hey, it's not easy to quit alone. Aunt Lu sighed with emotion: "There is water in the pot, go wash yourself."

"Oh! Lu Luo happily ran to the kitchen to fill hot water and wash up.

Lin Xingci quit home, after eating, Lin Xingci washed the pots and dishes and heated a pot of water, he hadn't taken a bath for a long time, and he was going to wipe it today.

Xie Tingyuan was still in charge of the fire, and Lin Xingci filled the two pots with water after washing the dishes.

Looking at Xie Tingyuan, who was seriously burning the fire, he turned around and left the kitchen to return to the room, he planned to take a look at the clothes in the closet to see if there was anything Xie Tingyuan could wear.

When he arrived at the room, Lin Xingci took out all the clothes in the cabinet, and after rummaging through them for a long time, he found that the clothes in the cabinet were all clothes he was wearing, and there were no bigger clothes.

Looking at the clothes on the bed, I was a little unsure if Xie Tingyuan could wear them, and when I thought of my reminder and Xie Tingyuan's body shape, I sighed for a while, when can I have Xie Tingyuan's figure.

Lin Xingci walked out holding a relatively large looking dress.

In the kitchen, Xie Tingyuan also stopped the fire, looked at the wood at his feet and thought, it seems that he must go to the mountain tomorrow, otherwise there will not be enough firewood for decoction.

"Is the water good? Lin Xingci stood by the door with his clothes and asked.

Xie Tingyuan, who heard the voice, raised his head, looked at Lin Xingci and nodded: "Hmm."

Lin Xingci stepped forward and put the clothes in his hand in Xie Tingyuan's arms: "This is a relatively large piece of clothing at home, you can see if you can wear it."

"Okay, thank you. Xie Tingyuan looked at the blue-gray in his arms, which was obviously exactly the same as the style on Lin Xingci's body, and knew that it was Lin Xingci's own clothes.

Lin Xingci tried the water with his hands, the temperature was already very good, he took a wooden basin and scooped it with water, and went to the room to prepare a simple wipe.

The temperature at night is still low, but the window paper has been re-pasted, the wind will not come in, and it is not particularly cold to close the doors and windows, but Lin Xingci still has goosebumps when he takes off his clothes.

I quickly wiped myself up and down carefully, and then hurriedly put on my clothes before I cooled down, but my hands and feet were still cold.

After coming out with the water, he poured the water into the corner of the yard, and the water soaked the soil into black and gray, Lin Xingci noticed the quality of the soil, which was not bad, and it could be planted quite a lot of vegetables in a small vegetable garden.