3

☆ 4. Chapter 3 A good life depends on yourself

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 3 A good life depends on yourself

, and you can't do anything else with the rest of the time you have left, but you can still do it first.

According to the memory in his mind, Lin Xingci found the sickle of the hoe that he hadn't used for a long time in the corner, and took them in his hand and tossed them twice, which was quite heavy.

Then he carried them to his yard, looking at the weeds in the yard, Lin Xingci was full of energy.

Lin Xing, who had a lot of grass in the yard, was speechless, and it all grew to his calves. It's not very hot now, and it's still cool in the morning and evening.

If you don't wait until it's hot all the time, mosquitoes will come to his house to make a nest, maybe you will raise snakes?

Although Lin Xingci is not afraid of animals like snakes, it is best not to have them.

Lin Xingci put his hair together casually, and his sleeves were neatly pulled up by himself, the clothes of the peasant family were all narrow sleeves and trousers with a collar that were convenient for going to the ground, and the long-sleeved wide robes were all worn by the children of non-working families in the city.

The grass in the yard is growing quite well, and there are quite a lot of types.

Lin Xingci also found a lot of wild dandelions in these weeds while weeding, and now the dandelions are still the most tender, and the dishes at night are gone.

One person has a whole yard, and this integration will directly get to the sunset, and the things eaten at noon have already been digested.

Dragging his tired body, Lin Xingci rubbed his sore arm and collapsed on the bed, originally thinking about getting something to eat at night, but now he has no idea at all, he just wants to go to bed after eating.

Lin Xingci has not experienced such a sore feeling for a long time, and this body has really never worked.

"Hey, there's still four acres of land to be turned over. Lin Xingci lay on the bed and closed his eyes and sighed.

In the end, they were about to fall asleep, but they were woken up by an empty stomach.

Lin Xingci reluctantly got up from the bed, walked to the kitchen, found the two yellow balls left at noon from the cupboard, took out one and sat on the stake outside the kitchen and ate it.

The evening breeze was still cool on Lin Xingci's body, so Lin Xingci, who was eating dinner, gathered his thin clothes.

The night sky in ancient times was very beautiful, and the stars hanging in the sky were clearly visible, and they were very beautiful twinkling and twinkling.

For a while, Lin Xingci's thoughts drifted to his grandparents, and he didn't know what happened to the two of them, as well as his body...

Lin Xingci bit off the last bite of the yellow ball, patted his clothes and got up, it was useless to think so much, since he could come here, he would definitely have a good arrangement for his own world.

Before going back to the house, Lin Xingci also put back the cotton cloth cover that was drying outside, the sun is still very full today, and the sun has dried up to now.

Holding the cotton cloth back to the room, Lin Xingci found the needle and thread in the drawer of the wardrobe, and it took a long time to almost fall asleep before he finally fixed the cotton cloth on the quilt.