16

☆ 17. Chapter 16: Rewarding

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 16

Full of Harvest

Lin Xingci didn't expect this guy's performance to be even more exaggerated than the expressions of the two before, and he still laughed when he thought of his expression when he sat in the room.

The guy's expression was a little interesting, his eyes widened when he saw the herbs, and his mouth opened wide as if he had seen something important, which looked very funny.

After enjoying for a while, Lin Xingci began to look at the room, the room was very small but the decoration was very exquisite, and it seemed to be specially used to receive guests.

There was also a kettle in the middle of the table, and there were some tea residues soaked in the pot, Lin Xingci didn't taste good when he took a sip, and his astringent mouth was sour.

Just when Lin Xingci was studying the teapot, the door was opened, and a man with an unusually pale face came in, skinny and blue, and his face looked like he had not lived for a long time.

"Are you the one who came to sell medicinal herbs? As soon as the man spoke, he coughed wildly, and there was a faint blood stain on his handkerchief after coughing up.

Lin Xing stood up and nodded: "Yes." The

man pulled out a smile with difficulty: "Can you give me some medicinal herbs?"

Lin Xingci nodded casually: "Of course you can, you can sell it to Ran."

After speaking, Lin Xingci put the medicinal herbs on the table and asked the man to pick them up and look at them himself.

"Under the surname Wei Ziyi. Wei Ziyi smiled weakly and introduced himself to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci. Lin Xing can't learn the way of the ancients, but his identity is from a rural village, so it won't be too abrupt to introduce his name.

Wei Ziyi bowed his head, picked up the medicinal herbs on the table and looked at it carefully, the more he looked at him, the more excited he became, he didn't expect that he was really saved.

Seeing that he actually shed tears in the end, Lin Xingci was a little scared and wondered if there was something wrong with what he brought.

"Are you alright? Lin Xingci asked uncertainly.

Wei Ziyi shook his head, wiped the tears from his face casually, put down the medicinal herbs and apologized to Lin Xingci: "I'm sorry, I'm too excited."

Lin Xingci shook his head and said no.

Wei Ziyi continued: "I have not been in good health since I was a child, and I have survived until now by hanging my life with medicinal herbs, a few years ago, an old doctor gave me a pulse, saying that I can cure the disease I have since I was a child, but I must find a medicine with very good medicinal properties and years."

Lin Xingci nodded, Wei Ziyi's poor health could be seen from the moment he came in, and he thought it was acquired, but he didn't expect it to be born like this.

As he spoke, Wei Ziyi's eyes fell on the medicine Lin Xingci brought: "I thought I would never meet it in my life, and I could only rely on the only medicine left at home to survive, but I didn't expect to meet you today!"

Lin Xingci was very embarrassed by Wei Ziyi's grateful gaze, he just came to sell medicine, and he didn't think about it so much.

"I'm just here to sell medicine. Lin Xingci emphasized.