65

☆ 95. Chapter 65: Understood

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 65 Understood

Xie Tingyuan coughed uncomfortably, leaned back and showed his momentum: "I ask, what do you think of Lin Xingci to me."

Feiquan had no expression on his face, but his heart was full of anger, but he still replied: "Lin Gongzi must be very good to the master."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, he knew this, and raised his chin slightly to signal Feiquan to continue.

Feiquan couldn't speak, and immediately knelt on the ground and began to plead guilty: "... The subordinates' analysis of the things between the two is not as thorough as Bifeng, if the master still needs to solve his doubts, he can let Bifeng come to visit.

Xie Tingyuan also knew that his subordinates had good martial arts, but unfortunately he lacked a tendon for getting along with others, so he waved his hand and let him go: "Go and find Bifeng."

"Yes! After Feiquan saluted Xie Tingyuan, he immediately jumped out of the window and left quickly.

He would rather be punished by Xie Tingyuan to go to the forbidden room to practice for a day than answer these emotional things about getting along with people.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the fleeing person and pursed his lips, in fact, he had a certain idea in his heart, but he still needed a push, no matter who it came from.

Xie Tingyuan has four subordinates who directly belong to him, these four have different personalities, but their abilities and martial arts are also very good.

When Xie Tingyuan went out, the four of them would temporarily manage the Cloud Pavilion, and the four of them were Feiquan, Bifeng, Zhuye, and Qingfen.

Feiquan martial arts is the best of the four, but his personality is relatively cold; Bifeng is a baby face, his martial arts are passable, and he is relatively sociable.

Takeno and Qingfen are on par with each other's martial arts, one is quieter and the other is more talkative, but for management, both of them are very proficient.

It didn't take long for Bi Feng to jump in from the window, a baby face full of seriousness, and knelt on one knee: "Master."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Feiquan should have told you what to do with you."

Bi Feng nodded: "Yes." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded and motioned for Bi Feng to speak.

Bi Feng got up from the ground, looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting on the soft floor, and said, "Master, let me ask first, what kind of person do you think Lin Gongzi is." "

Me? Xie Tingyuan sat up straight.

Bi Feng nodded: "Yes."

"He looks smart, but he doesn't have any defense, he has a good personality, and he cares about the people around him from the bottom of his heart. Xie Tingyuan's eyes were full of smiles when he talked about Lin Xingci: "But if you don't defend like this, it's easy to be trapped."

Bi Feng stood aside with his head bowed, and quietly glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who exuded gentleness and ostentatious aura throughout the person, and did not answer, it was the first time he had seen the master say so many words to them.

Xie Tingyuan continued: "His skills are very good.

Bi Feng nodded.

Xie Tingyuan stopped when he said this, looked at Bi Feng who was standing on the side and asked, "Huh?"