Taking a deep breath, he raised his feet and walked in the direction of Xie Tingyuan, there was a charcoal fire burning in the house, even if it blew cold wind, Lin Xingci didn't feel cold, and now that he had only come out, Lin Xingci felt that the cold wind had penetrated into his cloak and was eroding his temperature little by little.

When he saw Lin Xingci come out to find him, Xie Tingyuan finally reacted, and regardless of the snow that fell on his shoulders again, he walked quickly towards Lin Xingci.

"Why did you come out and still wear such a little. Xie Tingyuan spoke nervously, and at the same time, his hands did not rest, and he tightened his cloak for Lin Xing.

Lin Xingci looked at the man in front of him, and saw that his eyes were full of concern for himself: "Didn't you come out to find you?"

"Looking for me? Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and grabbed Lin Xingci's shoulders and took him to the bedroom.

Lin Xingci followed the man's steps, nodding as he walked: "Yes." "

Whatever you want me to do, you don't have to come out if there's something, I'll go in." Xie Tingyuan said and looked at Lin Xingci nervously: "What if I catch a cold."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "How can my body be so fragile."

Xie Tingyuan opened his mouth and was about to remind Lin Xingci that he took a cold shower last time because of greed and finally got sick, but Lin Xingci spoke again.

"I came out to look for you. "

Well, let's talk about it when we go inside, it's cold outside.

Lin Xingci pursed his lips, didn't say anything, and followed Xie Tingyuan into the room. Xie Tingyuan put Lin Xingci on the edge of the charcoal basin, then got up to close the door, and at the same time pressed down the wide-open window, which could breathe and block the cold wind from blowing in.

Lin Xingci felt that his body temperature was gradually rising, and his eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan's body and did not take his eyes away.

After Xie Tingyuan finished doing something, he came to Lin Xingci and sat down, looked at the person and said, "What's the matter, is there something that can't be solved."

Lin Xingci shook his head slightly, stared at Xie Tingyuan and said, "Why do you always leave early and return late late, is something wrong?"

Xie Tingyuan was stunned, he thought that there was a problem with the shop opened by Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan didn't reply, no matter how good his temper was, it was a little annoying, so he took a deep breath: "If you don't want to say it, forget it, I'll go to sleep." After

speaking, Lin Xing got up and wanted to go to bed, who cares what happened to Xie Tingyuan.

"Wait. Xie Tingyuan's eyes were quick, he grabbed Lin Xingci's wrist, and pulled Lin Xingci into his arms with one force.

Lin Xingci sat on Xie Tingyuan's lap, struggling to remember, but his strength was not as strong as Xie Tingyuan, and he gave up after struggling for a while, staring at his leg with his head down.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head, stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Lin Xingci's head: "I didn't say it again, why are I still angry." "

Humph! Lin Xing was arrogant, bowed his head and didn't look at Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan didn't force it, but just hugged Lin Xingci tighter, resting his chin on Lin Xingci's shoulder socket, and a low and sexy voice sounded in Lin Xingci's ears: "Recently, I've been dealing with the people who came to me, and I didn't tell you if I didn't want to disturb you." Xie