Lin Xingci laughed.

The two sat in the courtyard blowing the wind, time seemed to stop at this moment, and their backs were on the swing, incomparably harmonious and quiet.

Lin Xingci didn't expect that the thousands of taels of silver spent in the past few months had already earned back, and the balm with dividends hanging in Huanniang's place could also bring him one or two hundred taels, and he also wrote other flavors of balm for Huanniang, which was also quite popular, but there were more people who liked the original flavor, after all, it was low-key but smelled good.

Looking at the silver ticket placed in the wooden box, Lin Xingci squinted his eyes happily, and the feeling of having money in his hand was different.

It just so happened that the Mid-Autumn Festival was coming, Lin Xingci thought about it, and the mooncakes could also be prepared.

At first, Lin Xingci didn't want to make it himself, so he took Xie Tingyuan to look at the pastry shop in the county, planning to buy a little, but unfortunately it didn't taste very good. Lin Xingci also gave up the idea of buying, and finally bought the materials and planned to do it himself.

When passing by the snack shop of Qianshi Pavilion, Lin Xingci saw Lin Yunian.

In just one or two months, Lin Yunian has recovered to his original high-spirited and bright young appearance, and at the same time, he has an inexplicable temperament, Lin Xingci can't understand, but everything is developing in a good direction.

The two brothers of the Lu family are also busy in their own small shop, and the Lu family is also discussing the renovation of the house because of this shop, and it will take a long time to renovate the new house, and it will be a big change to renovate the Lu family's house.

Lin Xingci took the materials for making moon cakes, turned around and was about to leave, when Lin Xingci's voice suddenly came from behind him.

"Lin Xingci!

Lin Xingci subconsciously turned around, and saw

Lin Yunian wearing blue clothes, walking over quickly, holding two cups of milk tea in bamboo tubes.

"What's wrong.

Lin Yunian glanced at Xie Tingyuan behind Lin Xingci, he was carrying a lot of things in his hands, and he only looked at it for about a second, and

Lin Yunian withdrew his gaze: "This is to make milk tea for the two of you, and take it with you to drink on the road."

Lin Xingci did not refuse, and accepted

Lin Yunian's milk tea with a smile: "Thank you, do you want to go back to Heliu Village in the Mid-Autumn Festival?"

Lin Yunian was stunned by the question, and after thinking for a while, he replied: "No, no one will go back together, it's better to continue to open the door, maybe you can make more money."

"I kind of regret that you added an attic to the back kitchen at that time, you are about to make the Thousand Food Pavilion your own home." Lin Xing complained.

"Isn't that good, someone will help watch the store open. Saying that, Lin Yunian's gaze turned between the two: "I didn't occupy the room between you and Xie Tingyuan."

☆ 180. Chapter 107: Countdown to Yanjing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 107 Countdown

to Yanjing Lin Xingci's eyes flew and gave Lin Yunian a knife eye: "Is this a question of whether to occupy or not?"