Some brick-moving workers looked at the delicate dishes and chopsticks in their hands, and some looked at their rough and cracked hands and didn't know how to hold them for a while, feeling that such delicate dishes and chopsticks should not appear in his hands.

More than one person thought so, and the people who came in to buy something to eat were all the same, and the shop owner who set up a stall inside wondered why it was like this at first.

But the steward explained to them that they had to do the best to do it, and they didn't have to spend money on these dishes and chopsticks, they could use them, but they had to pay for them if they were lost or broken.

However, if the guest breaks it, you don't have to compensate yourself, but you can't let go of the guest who broke the dishes and chopsticks, and you must let someone leave an explanation or compensation.

The people in the shop have never seen such exquisite dishes and chopsticks, and some people who want to take it back have been completely extinguished, and they are honest and practical in the shop.

Lin Xingci's requirement is that anyone who joins the Thousand Food Shop must sign a contract, the ingredients and seasonings used must be fresh, all cooked food cannot be left for sale the next day, vegetables can be kept for one more day, but three days must be thrown away. Once discovered, a sum of money will be paid.

The people who joined didn't understand, but the contract had been signed, and they could only come according to the contract, but these people were calculating their daily usage, and they would rather have less than more.

The person who goes in to eat, after eating and comes out, it is called a satisfied, don't look at the number of people inside, but it is not hot, and the food is delicious.

There was also a man standing at the door, with two large baskets at his feet, and he also had a smile on his face, and asked the person who went out to show the consumption receipt, and he could give a small gift.

This gift is Lin Xingci's family to get grapes, Lin Xingci has made two large vats of fruit wine, but there are still many bunches of ripe or unripe grapes left on the vine, and the size of this grape is not small, Lin Xingci took it out as a small gift, and it is quite ceremonial to use a small cloth bag.

If you don't finish eating, it's a waste, so it's better to take it out and pull some personnel for your store.

Everything was running in an orderly manner, and none of the people who were watching outside did not smile when they saw it, so they walked in directly and began to consume.

The most people are the Lu family's shop and Lin Yunian's shop, the most little girls in front of Lin Yunian's shop, and the Lu family's shop is standing with some big old men, all waiting for Lu Luo to roll a cake for them to eat.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan came in along the group, originally wanting to chat with Zhuye, but unfortunately they didn't see anyone there after looking around. After thinking about it for a while, I was going to go up to the second floor, maybe someone was squatting on the second floor.

Lin Xingci thought about designing the second floor at the beginning, but unfortunately the position below the second floor was not spacious enough, so he designed a small position on the second floor on the side, which could be used for temporary rest.

As soon as he took Xie Tingyuan upstairs, he saw Takeno pushing the door and preparing to come down.

When Zhuye saw Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci, he subconsciously wanted to curtsy, but Lin Xingci raised his hand to stop: "No, tell me how the situation is."