"Now to see? Lin Xingci said.

An Yu nodded: "Yes."

Lin Xing bowed: "Let's go."

An Yu just took two steps and found that Lin Xingci had an extra person he didn't know: "This is?"

Lin Xingci glanced at An Yu's line of sight, and

Lin Yunian replied, "People who work together."

An Yu nodded, and had no doubts about what Lin Xingci said, because

An Yu knew that Lin Xingci was going to open more than one store, so it would be the same if there were a few more cooperations, he just needed to manage the stores he managed.

The group walked in the direction of the shop.

The first one I went to was the larger shop.

After this period of renovation, plus the money in place, the shop has been renovated very well. The vendor who should be setting up a stall outside the shop is also gone, and I don't know what An Yu and Wei Ziyi did to make this person willing to leave.

There are no small vendors outside, the shop looks a lot refreshing, and Lin Xingci on the first floor is specially used to buy skewers, skewers can be chosen by themselves, and the price will be cheap, which is used for ordinary people.

The second floor was supposed to be in the house, but Lin Xingci was specially asked to separate the first and second floors, the stairs on the second floor were designed by Lin Xingci outside, and the private room on the second floor was not let go by Lin Xingci, it was very beautiful, one by one, the privacy was very good, and the second floor was used to open a hot pot restaurant.

Lin Xingci took people around and nodded: "It's a good job, the places I didn't pay attention to are all arranged together."

An Yu smiled: "These small ideas are all Wei Ziyi's thoughts.

Lin Xingci was telling the truth, because there was not enough money when designing at that time, Lin Xingci missed a lot of small details when he drew the drawing, and the stairs on the second floor were carved hollow out, and there were flowers and plants that

Lin Xingci didn't know.

The door curtains are installed in the private room, and I have to say that Wei Ziyi still knows how to enjoy it.

Lin Xingci nodded with satisfaction: "Are the pots and chopsticks ready?" An

Yu: "The demand is large, and all major shops are hurrying, but the pot is about to be ready." "

Well, there's no hurry, and it's not time to open the door. Lin Xingci said and turned around and walked out: "I'll go and see the rest of the snack shop, when the things are complete, I will come over with the ingredients, you can promote it first, but if you want to publicize it, you must notify me first."

☆ 172. Chapter 103: Countdown to the opening of the store

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 103: Countdown

to Opening the Store "Okay." An Yu nodded.

"Wei Ziyi, you also prepare a little medicinal herbs for health preservation, wolfberries or something. Lin Xingci said to Wei Ziyi, not letting go of anyone who could be called.

Wei Ziyi thought that he would not be assigned anything when he came over, but he didn't expect to be caught by Lin Xingci in the end, but fortunately, it was not a difficult matter, so he also nodded and agreed.