Not long after, Lin Yunian's tea leaves were also fried, and the room was filled with a strong aroma of tea. The milk boiled on Lu Luo's pot also exudes a milky aroma.

The aroma of milk and tea is mixed together, but it smells unexpectedly good.

Lin Xingci narrowed his eyes, he hadn't smelled these two for a long time.

Xie Tingyuan also smelled this kind of smell for the first time, and he didn't expect that these two seemingly unrelated things would have such a fusion when put together.

Lin Yunian's eyes widened in surprise, and he finally knew why Lin Xingci had such confidence and was successfully popular.

After Lu Luo smelled the smell, his saliva secreted wildly, and it smelled so good.

Lin Xingci also stopped making fruit tea and began to cooperate with Lin Yunian to make milk tea, under the leadership of Lin Xingci, the milk that was boiled and the tea leaves brought by Lin Yunian were made into milk tea by them after a while.

After the success, Lin Yunian's excited look was written directly on his face.

Lin Xingci is also hungry for milk tea, but he can also control himself, Xie Tingyuan needless to say, he has never seen any strong winds and waves, and the four people present are quite calm for the two of them.

Lu Luo's eyes never left the small pot, the meaning is very obvious, when can I drink it!

Lin Xingci felt a little embarrassed, no matter what Lu Luo said, he was the one he brought over: "Ahem, Lin Yunian, do you have a cup at home."

☆ 170. Chapter 102: Opening the door in the early stage

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 102 Lin Yunian thought about it for a while before

opening the door: "No, only the bowl, is it okay?"

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, bring a spoon casually."

"Well, okay.

Seeing Lin Yunian leave, Xie Tingyuan stepped forward to Lin Xingci's side, looked at the steaming milk tea in the small pot, with the fragrance of milk and tea, and said: "How did you come up with such a fusion."

Lin Xingci looked sideways and glanced at Xie Tingyuan: "Someone told me."

Xie Tingyuan didn't ask deeply, Lin Xingci said if he was willing to say, and if he didn't want Xie Tingyuan, he wouldn't force it: "Okay."

Lin Xingci thought that Xie Tingyuan would ask who he was, but he didn't expect it to stop abruptly here, and he looked at Xie Tingyuan with surprise.

"Hmm. Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci with a smile in his eyes and didn't speak, but Lin Xingci knew what he wanted to express in his eyes.

Lin Xingci was also laughed by Xie Tingyuan's staring: "I'll give you the first one later."

Xie Tingyuan: "Okay."

When Lin Yunian came back, what he saw was Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan showing affection, and the corners of his mouth twitched, and he coughed to remind the two that he was coming.

After Lin Xingci heard the voice, he smiled at Lin Yunian: "It's here."

Lin Yunian nodded: "Hmm."

Xie Tingyuan also consciously took a step back and gave way to the two of them. Lin Xingci took the bowl and spoon from Lin Yunian's hand, put the bowls side by side on the table, scooped out the milk tea from the pot with a spoon and poured it into the bowl, and said at the same time: "Have you remembered the steps?"

Lin Yunian nodded: "Well, remember."

"That's okay, this is basic, you can also add red beans or something to milk tea, and use it as an ingredient." Lin Xingci divided the milk tea as he spoke: "But the most basic one I believe there are many people who like it." "

Hmm. "Lin Yunian is the same person.

"All right, take it yourself. After speaking, Lin Xingci took away the two bowls, came to Xie Tingyuan, handed one of the bowls to Xie Tingyuan, and stared at Xie Tingyuan with bright eyes: "Taste?"

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan would not refuse Lin Xingci's request.

Taking the bowl, Xie Tingyuan took a sip without the slightest hesitation, it was a little sweet but also had the taste of tea, but the bitterness and astringency of the tea were no longer obvious.

"Yes, but everyone's taste is different, and some people don't like sweet. Xie Tingyuan put the bowl on the table.

Lin Xingci lowered his head and drank the milk tea in his bowl in one go: "I know, this is a little sweet."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head slightly, raised his hand and gently rubbed Lin Xingci's head: "The taste is still okay, there will be people who like it."

"Of course, people who like sweetness will like it, but I think you should like fruit tea. Lin Xingci said.

"Make me one, huh?

"Okay. "

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan are sweet here.

Lu Luo and Lin Yunian were staring at the milk tea in the pot around the small pot, the two of them still liked milk tea very much, and Lin Yunian also made up his mind in his heart that he must practice Xi so that he can make it exactly with his eyes closed.

Lin Yunian had this idea, of course Lin Xingci would not have an opinion, so Lu Luo volunteered to provide milk, and asked that he could drink it for him at that time.

Lin Yunian had no opinion, and the two reached a cooperation.

Lin Xingci also made grape-flavored fruit tea for Xie Tingyuan, sweet and sour, Xie Tingyuan still likes it.

In the next time, Lin Yunian practiced Xi making milk tea at home, and Lu Luo also ran to Lin Yunian's house every day, drinking milk tea every day, and life was simply beautiful.

Lin Xingci also took advantage of this time to take out the ripe grapes in the space and make them into fruit wine.

The work in the county is also going on in an orderly manner, and time is passing little by little, and the shop is about to be completed.

An Yu also found someone to inform Lin Xingci and asked him to go and see if it was okay, and if he could, he could open the door after cleaning it.

The author has something to say: the rest time should end spicy ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network