voice carried the unique hoarse and low personality of getting up in the morning, and Lin Xingci's heart jumped suddenly, and he looked at Xie Tingyuan and swallowed his saliva: "You didn't wake up early, and you still pretended to be asleep."

Lin Xingci's voice was obviously lacking in confidence, and he didn't know if it was because Xie Tingyuan's voice was too foul or something.

"Of course, I want to see your cute movements. Saying that, Xie Tingyuan laughed, obviously ridiculing Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci viciously killed Xie Tingyuan, and was not honestly hugged in his arms, and immediately struggled: "Let go, it's hot." It's

okay not to struggle, Lin Xingci didn't move for a while and stopped, his slender willow eyes were a little round by him, Xie Tingyuan's reaction was even more excited and obvious than just now, but the expression on his face didn't change too much, if Lin Xingci hadn't obviously felt his enthusiasm in his arms, maybe he would have been deceived by him.

"Let go, rascal. Lin Xingci's eyes were vicious, but the words he said were soft, and he couldn't pose a threat at all.

Xie Tingyuan laughed in a low voice: "Huh? Hooligans.

Lin Xingci's face turned red instantly, and he replied to Xie Tingyuan: "Aren't you, you play hooligan early in the morning." "

Hahaha. Xie Tingyuan laughed more obviously, and after laughing, he approached Lin Xingci's ear and blew hot air at him: "Moving in my arms in the morning, I'm not Liu Xia Hui."

After speaking, he took Lin Xingci's hand and gently pinched his waist, which provoked Lin Xingci's whole body to tremble, and viciously pushed Xie Tingyuan away from his arms, and glanced at Xie Tingyuan with a soft gaze: "I'm out!"

Xie Tingyuan didn't stop Lin Xingci from leaving, put his head behind him and watched Lin Xingci get dressed on the bed, he looked at Lin Xingci with a red face, and finally put on his clothes and pushed the door and ran out.

After Lin Xingci ran out, the smile on Xie Tingyuan's face did not disappear, nor did he go out as soon as possible, but simply solved his physical needs on the bed.

☆ 162. Chapter 98: Rogues

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 98 The hooligan Lin Xingci washed his face, and the whole person calmed down a little, and at the same time complained to Xie Tingyuan in his heart, he looked so serious when he didn't say it, how could he be like a different person after confessing, just a hooligan

!

Although Lin Xingci is still shy, he is also happy in his heart.

Lin Xingci replayed the picture in the house in his head, his face began to turn red again, after it was red, Lin Xingci's eyes turned to the bedroom, Xie Tingyuan has not come out yet, normally after he comes out, he will not stay for too long, and he will come out soon, why didn't he come out for a long time today? Could it be that something is wrong?

The flush on Lin Xingci's face gradually receded, and just when he poured the water and was about to go in to take a look, Xie Tingyuan, who was in the bedroom, figured out, dressed neatly, and looked refreshed, inexplicably with a kind of satisfaction.

Xie Tingyuan also noticed Lin Xingci's gaze, and walked towards Lin Xingci as soon as his footsteps turned.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was getting closer and closer to him, and Lin Xingci probably thought of what Xie Tingyuan had done, and his face turned red uncontrollably.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's suddenly red face and said, "What's the matter, why is your face red again."

Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan, and then whispered to Xie Tingyuan: Rogue, shameless.

made Xie Tingyuan both helpless and funny, and this villain was thinking about something colorful.

After standing here for a while, the two of them didn't stay long before they went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Now in the morning, Bifeng and Feiquan will simply boil porridge and steam steamed buns, but they let them do it when Lin Xingci doesn't want to make breakfast, and he usually makes it himself.

Today, Lin Xingci plans to make rice rolls, and he is a little greedy after not eating them for a long time, and Lin Xingci takes a very tight bamboo basket and starts steaming rice rolls.

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci was making something new, and he knew that he was going to make something new.

The first time I did it, Lin Xingci did it a little stumblingly, and it didn't look particularly good, but fortunately, it became more and more beautiful when he became proficient in the future.

The first three portions were all eggs and vegetables and meat, exactly the same proportion, and his own portion was added with two eggs.

When he did Xie Tingyuan's share, Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting on the chair and diligently lit the fire for him, and asked, "Do you want to add something more?"

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci standing in front of the stove and said slowly: "It's the same as you."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay."

However, Lin Xingci still added a lot of meat to Xie Tingyuan, of course his old attack had to give him more meat, what happened in bed in the morning had long been forgotten by Lin Xingci.

After breakfast was cooked, Bifeng and the three of them also came to the kitchen, and when they saw the smoke rising from the kitchen, they knew that there was something delicious today, so they didn't come in to disturb the master and the owner to get along.

Bi Feng and Fei Quan calmly served their own breakfast, and left after saying hello to Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xing, leaving Zhuye at a loss.

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, looked at Xie Tingyuan and asked with his eyes: Why does your subordinate look trembling.

Xie Tingyuan was calm: he was not Xi to it.

Lin Xing pouted, but he still asked Takeno to come over and serve breakfast, and finally Takeno looked at the rice that was served by himself in a daze, flattered by the experience!

When he came to the place where Bifeng Feiquan was sitting and eating, when he saw the two of them eating breakfast in a hurry, he showed a disgusted expression, and when he ate it, he couldn't help but join Bifeng and the others, and began to be swept away.

After breakfast, Takeno understood why they were willing to stay and not go back.

After breakfast, Lin Xingci also got the silver ticket brought by Zhuye from Xie Tingyuan, so he took people to the county to find An Yu and them again, and now that he has money, he has confidence!

The author has something to say: Star Cub: I didn't expect you to be such a person!

Xie Tingyuan's serious face: How am I?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] The wolf is coming, [Tanmei] is almost successful! , [Tanmei] Cedar (cold and sick by x straight ball amnesia), [Tanmei] Hibiscus Tent, [Tanmei] I rely on force to show the entertainment industry [wear books] , [Tanmei] [HP] late return , [Tanmei] dear little fool, [Tanmei] the prince is also involuting today, [Tanmei] the demon king took off his little horns, [Tanmei] You don't know too much

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top