Chapter 13

Erika's P. O. V:

The next morning, my teammates and I gather for the next confrontation with Hajime.

Rogue asks me, "How are you feeling, Erika?"

I reply, "Better! I'm ready to kick some butt!"

He smiles as Erza says, "Good. Let's get going."

We all file out of the house and start heading towards the cave where Hajime hides out in. We arrive only to find the Essence Make Magic user waiting for us outside.

"So, you decided to come to us, huh?" Sting asks.

"I thought I'd save you the trouble," He murmurs, flicking his eyes to me. "Essence Make: Spear." He forms a long spear of green energy and flings it in my direction.

"Lightning Make: Storm Tortoise," I say as I form the tortoise and it spins rapidly to block the attack. "Thunder Orb Barrage." I form several orbs of lightning, 30 times bigger than myself which causes most of the males and Lucy to gape, before I send them towards Hajime.

Weaves around them, avoiding the orbs.

"Now I know who you are," He says in realisation. "You're The Storm Bringer."

I narrow my magenta eyes as I retort, ignoring the stares I'm getting, "And so what if I am?"

"I'm going to kill you!" He says. "Essence Make: Bullet!" He fires off several bullets but I form a shield of lightning to block them.

"Lightning Make: Shield!"

Rogue sinks into shadows while everyone else lunges for Hajime, Erza requipping a sword.

Rogue appears behind Hajime and slashes at his shoulder with shadows around his fist. "I won't let you hurt her!" He roars, before swinging his shadow engulfed fists for the brunette.

Hajime just smirks as he dances back to avoid the attack.

Erza slashes at him with her sword but Hajime dodges. Lucy sends out her whip but Hajime jerks back to avoid it.

"Sky Dragon Roar!" Wendy calls, shooting a tornado of air from her mouth at the dark wizard. There's an explosion but we see him leaping back out of the smoke.

"Ice Make: Hammer!" Gray forms a hammer of ice and brings it down on Hajime, but he narrowly dodges.

"Fire Dragon Talon!" Natsu swings his leg which is covered in flames for the man but he jerks back to avoid it.

"White Dragon Roar!" Sting shoots white light from his mouth at our enemy.

Lucy summons a pink haired spirit and she attempts to pull Hajime underground but he jumps out of the way.

"Lightning Magic: Thunderbolt!" I hood up my hand and my comrades get out of the way to avoid being hit by my lightning attack. It hits Hajime and he cries out. I smirk.

Sting demands to know furiously, "Why do you want to kill Erika?!"

Hajime explains, "You really have no clue who she is, do you? I won't let her activate her Blue Lightning Magic. I'll kill her before she does."

"The Storm Bringer... there's that name again," Lucy murmurs, shifting her eyes to me.

"Do you know something, Lucy?" Asks Happy, the blue Exceed.

"I've heard the name somewhere before but I only just remembered it. She can supposedly create Blue Lightning Magic and can summon powerful storms."

"It's all true," Says Hajime. "Now, move aside and I'll kill her."

There's a growl as Rogue swings his shadow engulfed fist and it lands against Hajime's face. The older man grunts as he staggers backwards.

"I told you: I won't let you!" He snarls, standing protectively in front of me.

I start. "Rogue..."

Frosch clings to my leg as Hajime glares the ravenette. "I suppose I'll just have to kill you too, huh?"

He grunts again as a large rock slams into the side of his head. Hajime whips his head around only to see Fang standing there, lips curled back in a snarl.

She lifts several more chunks of earth with her Telekinesis Magic and flings it at Hajime.

"Whoa... crazy," Happy breathes.

When the attack dies down, Fang lunges for Hajime and leaps up, swinging her back leg forward. She kicks him back before thrusting her front paw at him, knocking Hajime back further.

Fang lands a few more kicks before spinning and lashing out with her tail, knocking the dark wizard off his feet.

My comrades gape at her in shock as Fang stands there, letting out a huff.

"You're annoying me most of all, mutt," Hajime says as he gets to his feet. "I'll kill you first! Essence Make: Spikes!"

Fang seems to tense as green spikes of energy shoot towards her from the earth.

I cry out, "Fang!"

I try to get to her but I wasn't fast enough. However, I see Rogue disappearing into his shadows and reappearing beside her.

Rogue grabs the black wolf and they vanish into another shadow right before Hajime's attack could hit her. Rogue reappears beside me and releases Fang.

"Fang! Are you alright?" I ask as I cup her face and make her look at me. She huffs in response and I smile in relief.

I let go and turn a death glare on to the Essence Make Magic user. "You're going to regret trying to hurt my wolf like that!"

Lightning crackles around my body and I suddenly disappear from beside Rogue, startling the Fairy Tail wizards.

"Whoa! She's fast!" Says Gray.

I loom in front of Hajime and slug him in the gut with a headbutt that sends him rocketing back.

I land on my feet as I murmur, "Lightning Magic: Wild Charge!"

The Storm Bringer (Rogue Cheney X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें